check it out

mark007

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
i know i dont post much, but would like a like you guy to check me out. i finally sat down and threw together a cardomain page. check it out vote and let me know what you think. all the pics aren't up yet and there's way more to come. and dont worry all criticism is welcomed.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2063731

Very nice - I did not know that KB even made a blower for the VII. Is your car running at this point or still a garage queen? I would also be interested how the holley kit turned out with upper/lower intake, heads and new cam.

Mario

p38wannabe said:
Very nice - I did not know that KB even made a blower for the VII. Is your car running at this point or still a garage queen? I would also be interested how the holley kit turned out with upper/lower intake, heads and new cam.

Mario

yeah kb made both the gt model anda mark kit. as i was told. it was because of the ac and how they are mounted in a counterclockwise position. as far as the holley goes it is just the lower only not the systemmax 2 that you see in the mags. its pretty much the same design as the stocker it just that the number 5 runner doesnt have the skinny dogleg which chokes down on performance. but i still have more to put, because i'm not using the 1500 anymore i bought the 2200 and a extrude honed gt40 lower which will flow way more cfm.

okay updated first page with a few pics i had saved and ones from awhile back. will update page two later since i washed her a snapped a couple of quik pics with the tires on. tires hav been on atleast a year and a half, but good pics got lost. oh well.

Pics look good to me, I like the two tone look of the seats, you thinking of tinting your windows. :Beer

Nice, Im with you Pepp I like the seats too, first time I've ever seen that many MarkVII's together, dang that is one clean car!

Debi

thanks everyone for your kind comment. the windows are tinted its just a very light tint. i'm thinking on the interior a different two-tone job. but it'll be subtle whatever i decide. the pics of the marks together was at a small meet and when i bought it get together. we all had a great time and those are the best guys i could ever meet.

hey guys again thanks on the compliments and yer i added afew more pics, of the foglight rewiring

mark007 said:
i know i dont post much, but would like a like you guy to check me out. i finally sat down and threw together a cardomain page. check it out vote and let me know what you think. all the pics aren't up yet and there's way more to come. and dont worry all criticism is welcomed.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2063731
You cannot go wrong by hanging with that crew :)

Now go out and buy two more.

OldSchool1 said:
You cannot go wrong by hanging with that crew :)

Now go out and buy two more.

oh ihavent posted theother pics if the other marks yet. give me alittle time and the page will be complete.

hey guys added a few more pics to the page........page 4 that is.....and if you havent or are not registered vote and sign my guestbook and tell me what you think. :dj:

well its that time again. added a few more pics progress is happen just wont be in time for the shootout, but oh well. hopefully next year. page 5 is what some were waiting on and hope to have some for that page later on in the week. and again sign up and let me know what you think or what you would recommend. also vote

hey guys check out pages 7,8,9 from the sshs5 event. it took me awhile to post them on there, but thy're there. also as usual vote if you like what you see and sign my guestbook.

Members online

No members online now.
Back