Cheap Mark VIII parts for sale

DynoDaddy

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 93 that I have some innterior parts and such still on the car. IF you are needing any body panel, wiring, interior parts, anything let me know. If i have it I wil lsell it for next to nothing.

Do you still have a passenger side taillight? I suddenly need one thanks to these icy roads.

Yes I have the PCM. $20 for it. I have a tailight as well. It is in good condition. $15 for it. 5$ for the drivers door cover. It has all three tabs...

The seat are tan and in Bad condition. YOu do not want these seats. I do not have any headlights. Please contact me via email if you are wanting these parts. I take paypal, and do not gouge anyone on shipping.

Joseph.barrett@sweco.com

Do you have the Front corner parking lights with chrome trim fully intact, No tabs broken off or anything?

I do not have the front light peices that you need, but I do have the trunk lid emblem. I have to take a look to see what kind of condition it is in.

what color is the interior door panels i need both driver and passenger panels also the center console arm rest. hopfully its tan these peices recently broke and i want to replace. seats are bad but how bad. i could recover. is there a hood what is condition also intrested in rims and tires motor if its still there.
how much you want for all this stuff package deal. maybe even the car

Here are some parts that I have listed on ebay. I have the rear seat, they can be cleaned up and made to look good. The seats could be recovered. I have them but will only have them for a couple more days. Please send me a reply asap if you are wanting these.

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZponyfreak

I also have a pearl white hood. It will take $150 for me to get rid of this. It is in perfect condition.

DynoDaddy said:
Here are some parts that I have listed on ebay. I have the rear seat, they can be cleaned up and made to look good. The seats could be recovered. I have them but will only have them for a couple more days. Please send me a reply asap if you are wanting these.

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZponyfreak

I also have a pearl white hood. It will take $150 for me to get rid of this. It is in perfect condition.

Hey Joe.....

I am interested in the hood you have. What part of KY are you in? I am down near kentucky all the time, and could come pick it up from you to save you the trouble of packaging it.

Thanks mike

sunvisor

DynoDaddy said:
I have a 93 that I have some innterior parts and such still on the car. IF you are needing any body panel, wiring, interior parts, anything let me know. If i have it I wil lsell it for next to nothing.
I need a driver's side sunvisor, two-piece, tan/saddle, with or without the homelink.For 95 Mark VIII....

Zorro, didn't you happen to notice that the original poster hasn't written anyone back since Dec. 2005??!?

Please try not to dig up such old posts.

Members online

Back