Central Florida (Orlando) Meet

here, read this, only a few days to decide, so make up your minds quick, i too am ready to give up, specially after having an awesome turn out back in july with 11 marks and 4 t-birds. now no one seems interested.

http://mark8.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=17621

this was a pic from july.
markVIIImeet044.jpg

We should hit up Bithlo racetrack for a meet. But I am open for any suggestions. Next Wednesday I am getting a dyno-tune at Sniper, that is why I would like to hit up the track. Please let me know! Thanks guys!!! :)

It would be great to have a regular get together. Possibly even organizing the Central Florida area better hitting up car shows, cook outs, meeting up at local restaurants monthly or so. Sounds like it would be a blast.

I am up for meeting if we can get more than just a handful of people interested.

People in this thread should consider the other meet thread, howard park isn't really a 10 minute ride, but is not too far from orlando either.

Its so close! I may be two hours or less away but its not like way upstate out of my reach. I am like DIEING to go to a meet! I look at pics of the other get togethers and wished like heck I was out there with my car! Even to be in a caravan of Mark's sounds fun.

*coughs*
:shifty: bump:shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back