CC recall, Ford STEALERship, new cel P1414

I'm guessing that the smog pump sound gnarly? It sounds like a box of rocks. The bearings sound rough this is putting load on it which are blowing fuse? You are hooking it up to charger and that does not have a fuse but is putting load on wires heating them up to smoke. My pool pump would run but bearings where going that sucker would melt plugs and pop circut breaker I put in new bearings and not a peep.

Stick a fork in it, it's done. :eek:

If you put an inline fuse on your jumper, I bet it blows the fuse pronto.

So the dealer may have had nothing to do with the error code. The pump may have just reached the end of it's life and blew the fuse, which set the code.

So the dealer may have had nothing to do with the error code. The pump may have just reached the end of it's life and blew the fuse, which set the code.
as soon as i got it back from the stealer it was missing the relay, was unplugged and I had a whole new set of CEL codes I'd never seen before. As i put it back together the codes changed, but i never saw the one code I'd seen before: P0411.
The two wire connector ends and the relay mounting bracket were clean as a whistle- no built up road debris. Why did they take the drivers fender liner off for a pass side harness? why did they take 2 hours for a 45 min job? Because they want to sell me a new car, they do that by telling me my emissions will cost $1,000 to repair
----
is the pump shot out? yea, it sounds abrasive- gritty bearings...I know the stealer didn't trash my bearings; will I pay $ 50-100 for a used pump and pull the bumper when other components may be bad? no...instead I'll pay 250 for a tune that makes my car run better and overrides the codes, but I do have a free 30 amp slot in my circuit panel..what can i put? air horn?

Members online

No members online now.
Back