Cbecker1994Vlll 10.2 time slip IS FAKE...

MercuryLs

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
My buddy found this I thought I would share:

http://www.fasteststreetcar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=50582

NICE FALSE TIMESLIP!!!

2000 B/HEM 2 Eddie Rosa McDonague GA '06 Charger Hemi 426 0.638 10.292 138.31

Unless you ran that in you HEMI CHARGER and your name is EDDIE, I SAY YOU HAVE JUST BEEN OWNED!!!!

It took me and my buddy 2min FLAT to proove your full of SH..!!!

GOOGLE FTW!!!!!

Quoted before he can edit....

From "10.292 @ 138.31 so suck it"

heres something for the haters! done told you I was the fastest. and this was with some pretty narly wheel spin. only got to make 1 hit on it. but this speaks for its self:p :D

yeah I still drive it on the street. and its still got a/c, stereo. powerseats. and with the stand alone system, its very nice to drive on the street. but thats as far as it goes. it definately doesnt ride like a lincoln any more. it rides more like a mustang, with full race suspension....and the launch I guess looked pretty good. especially with the 1 1/2" drop thats on it. with a good dead hooked launch Im expecting it to pull the at least driver front tire if not both.

and the haters thing is just me being a smart ass. kinda like the suck it thing. ive got nothing to say but positive things about LVC

Pic and video coming after the next test n tune. Hope fully this next wednesday night or friday night. Usuall my wife goes to the track with me to run the camera, but she is 8 months pregnant so she's not going anymore.

I might as well get some video and pics for you guys before we pull the motor and tranny and put it in a foxbody mustang. And let that bitch eat in the low 9 second range

See haters!what's the matter burbank did I set the bar to high for ya, but don't fear cuz when this set up gets put into a mustang then you'll be back to being the fastest mark 8. See this is why I hardley ever get on here, instead of giving a congrats you guys just hate I'm a 30 year old business man that drag races a lot, no need for me to lie, this isn't even near the fastest car I've had. Don't worry there will be videos. And when we get the videos the time will be faster.

Like I said after next test n tune you'll have videos a lot of them cuz we still have to dail it in some more. And when I get back home tuesday night I will gladly rescan the time slip with the date on it I got no problem doing that. But when I'm sitting in a hotel room in phoenix useing my blackberry to post I get alittle defensive. Plus I'm a wee bit cranky from dealing with airports and flying today. So I didn't mean to snap at ya like that.

And burbank why aren't you going to step it up with a few mods you could be running a lot faster

Your abou 99% wrong. Mine isn't trailered to the track nor will it ever be. I drive 47 miles both ways with my ice cold ac and stereo blasting. I don't have quit 30 grand wrapped up in it about low 20's. The motor and tranny were built with the intention of going in a foxbody, which had to be put on hold cuz of another baby on the way

its not a JE kmember. it was custom made and way better quality. I took the dude my stock kmember and he measured everything out and built me one for 300.

and there will be more back up runs for ya. test n tune is wed. and friday so you;ll have alot more time slips to try and bust my balls on which is ok. oh and video. so theres no problem there. and back up runs should be faster. hopefully:rolleyes:

and the weight loss came from the use of a plasma cutter and alot of chrome moly taking stock steels place in the front. most of the interior is still there. we just cut alot of :q:q:q:q out. like the doors alot of the crap behind the door panel is gone. as far as stereo there is no subs and amps or anything. just a cd player and components in the front doors. all air suspension brackets and hardware is gone. all sound deading is gone trunk liner is gone. batterys in the trunk so to get some more weight off the front. crash bar is gone obviousley.

just for the record the car rides like :q:q:q:q and is loud as all hell inside. It only gets driven onthe street to go to the track or to take someone for a ride. when we drive else where as a family we take the navigator or the challenger

I gotta work on the launch. I didnt heat the m&h drag radials well enough and it spun out of the hole. I only got one run since i missed my two qualifying passes, due to traffic, then broke out right away. i was thrilled with the trap speed. it freight trained at the top end.

From "10.93 @ 125 MPH on drag Radials"

No he's not,well maybe till this saturday.. Mines stock bodied with a little bit of weight reduction, and is going to have atleast 4tenths on his time. It did 631rwhp and 592rwtq on the safe tune. Our first hit is this weekend. oh yeah and running M&H drag radials:D

all though still some great runs man, not trying to knock you. youstill got a sic ass mark

alot of people are telling me it should run basement 10's but I;m not going to be that optimistic (sp) though until it happens, I don't think its got enough to run 9's. who knows what it;ll run with the 300 shot. when I blasted off the 11.004 thats without the stage 3 heads I was still running the home ported stock heads. the stand alone, and was only on a 200 shot with the stock gears. and I;m still running the stock half shafts in the rear end. so 4 tenths faster is a very conservative number.

ad as far as motor lasting its not near the 1200hp its built to handle. and i got a good safe tune so it will be good to go for awhile.

Yep they sure are. I'll race any streetable mark on this site. and put money on it

*owned* Every time someone posts some very fast times with no proof (time slip with date on it,Video of the run,backup run with similar times,) It is BS.:D

Mercuryls :yourock:

Awwwwwwww damn! Owned! And I feel like an idiot for sincerly congratulating him. :(

It was a team effort!

GOOGLE FTW...

the custom tubular k member for 300 bucks really makes you go hmmm...

piss-owned.jpg

owned.bmp

owned.jpg

owned1.jpg

Owned-BackTwist.jpg

Turns out hes pretty close to me and my roommate.....

Gardner Kansas, why haven't we seen this bad bitch, oh wait its a charger, we've been looking for the wrong car the whole time....

Gave me an excuse to post this: :D :p :D :p

poster10258412.gif

Wow, I guess somebody is touchy about that Eminem picture? They've been removed from my photobucket account. LOL.

What a BITCH.

Wowww, and he talked all that :q:q:q:q lol.

Hey did you guys know i just ran 9.22 last night?

This is EPIC!

Someone needs to STICKY this "Why you shouldn't be a Tool"

I really wanna see what he has to say....

WOW i really dont understand why people have to make fake times and take other peoples credit and post there timeslips on the net especially with those numbers and expect no one t question it what a tool i say ban that fool.

AKA.....HOTRANLANKN?

Turns out your on a local forum we call PURPOSEBUILT........

Since you are, so close me and my roommate want to see the 10.292 mark viii??

I think my huffy is faster....

We can't ban him, he is the clown then we don't have any entertainment...

We'd have to resort to cars that actually exist....

Members online

Back