Cbecker1994Vlll 10.2 time slip IS FAKE...

he was a stand up guy in my eyes right until this happened.

Same here. I was all ready to hear the explination and have a laugh over it too. Then when he said how this place sux and all, that was it. Thats what pissed me off. He didnt need to attack the whole site cause he was called on some BS that could have easily been diffused. Was just low class IMHO.

Well according to their other thread he is a stand up guy and we are all ghey. :lol:

yea I saw that.
It was funny how "we" were warned not to post that crap in "other threads"

So they ran off to another thread and started bashing us???

atleast WE stayed true to our word.
LVC FTW!

Then when he said how this place sux and all,.

that was just him "crayfishing" because he got PWNT.

he wants THEM to think that he doesnt come over there to get information... or help.

he wants THEM to think he was just "messing around"..and wasn't TRUELY being a DOUCHE

All we were doing was calling this guy out, because not only did he post a false time slip, but he came up with a whole bull:q:q:q:q story, his signature and all his mods look bad ass, GOOD INTERNET SHOPPING BUB....seriously if you can't build a bad ass car, don' t take away from the people that actually have accomplished something (i.e. Burbank, and my roommate) its a bunch of bull:q:q:q:q, and a load of crap, for his sake I hope he never posts here again, because it will be like walking in front of a firing squad.

I found a Pic of his mark!

bada44.jpg

Its so dam fast its kinda of blurry....

Thread was locked. :(
:cool:
(bart simpson voice)
I deedntduit
:eek:

guess ya dont talk about a mans bbq over there in KC.:p

posting his kids pics only got a "repremand", talk about his BBQ.. instaLOCK!:bow:

I had to post in that other thread too. Sorry, I was just a little peeved.

Bah, he deserves what he gets. Karma has a way of taking care of things.

Most of you don't "take it to the track" and feel as perturbed as someone who works hard to put their car to the test and admire those that do. Anyone who would do such a stunt should be ostracized not only from this forum but any forum of car enthusiasts, including 'purpose built'.

Most people I meet at the track are decent and usually open to any and all participants. It's posers like this guy that ruffles the feathers of any racer at the track. It's pure blasphemy for any racer to make a claim you can't back up and this is beyond the worst. This guy not only is guilty of blasphemy - he 'stole' another racer's timeslip and claimed it as his own! To the track participant, it is beyond reprehensible and is far beyond any childish prank.

LOL. You stuck it, then I unstuck it thinking I was sticking it and then I had to go back and stick it again.

LMAO. And then the guy runs around other boards and calls us names???:mad:

Can't wait for the TestNTune Wednesday.

We should see some 9 second slips when he tosses some 500hp jets on that badboy.

I have Twin F-16 jet engines (supercharged, turbo, and NOS) in my V6 LS

Bah, he deserves what he gets.
I'm gonna talk to Joey about starting up the LvC Hall of Shame thread for guys like this and Vin Diesel (lol).

You are right my friend, Mr. Driller in what you stated and very eloquently I might add for a West Virginian.;)

You are right my friend, Mr. Driller in what you stated and very eloquently I might add for a West Virginian.;)

Driller did take him to task in a very eloquent manner.
Sounded more like a southern gentleman if you ask me.
(LOL)

Fukc em.

You see thats posted by someone who drives a Saab, Volvo and a Celica right? :lol:

Yeah, there are some performance rides.

What an f'n loser that guy is! I hate nothing in life more than liars! He's too much of a puss to show his face here again. Gotta love the sackless wonders of today!! *owned*

fail1.jpg

fail2.jpg

Failboat1.jpg

failboat2.jpg

failgoat.jpg

faillight.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back