Carlisle Pics!!!!!!!!!! Ul/dl Warning Bigtime

brentalan

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, here they are from Sat. 6-3-2006 Enjoy!

Explanations/Comments Below:

1)My car from the back
2)VORTECH!
3)Jeremi's car - TWIN SCREW VORTECH!!!
4)My car
5)My car again (Hey, it's my thread!)
6)Lineup
7)Mike's (94m5) 95
8)Mike's (94m5) 95
9)Mike's interior
10)8)Mike's (94m5) 95 (can you tell I really like this car?)
11)Left to right - Joey, Debi, Me, Mike's Dad, Mike
12)Left to right - Joey, Ray, Mike's dad
13)Left to right - Joey, Me, Debi, Melissa
14)Lambo doors + Angel eyes - NICE CAR REDLSV8INMASS
15)Lambo doors + Angel eyes - NICE CAR REDLSV8INMASS
16)WHO NEEDS TIRES??????
17)I LOVE CYCLONES!
18)My buddy Sean
19)Mike, Mike's dad, and their 95
20)Debi fixing her air ride.
21)Left to right Joey, Debi, Shawn, JP, Ray, Me, Mike's dad, Mike, Melissa
22)Me with Mike and friends

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics Brent, looked like a whole lot of fun. :cool:

I wanted to be Brent, but all my money is geared for the meet in July, maybe next year.

Nice pics, dude! -Thanks!

brentalan are you driving in july? - No, I'm flying in.

Thanks for the pics - Anytime!

That's Jeremi's car, I THINK it is an 03 cobra unit on top of the original Mark motor.

Well as usual.......................

A day late and a dollar short. I made it to Carlisle, but not till sunday afternoon whan everyone left. Well not everyone, but most of you. I saw Mr. Wilsons car, by the way dude, I answered your phone and told the girl on the other end that you were very busy. I met John, "OldSchool", and he tried to convert me to a VII. Maybe for my next car.

My six year old son was sick friday and saturday. And being a single father, I have my priorities. I did get some pics though, and I will be posting them as soon as I get them resized. Hope that everyone had a great time..

And don't worry Ray, I still have the motor for you, It will be pulled in the next few weeks and I will personally deliver it to your door step. I will call you.

Walked in the door at 8:00 after a 14 hour drive. I have LOTS of pics, but need to get in bed for work tomorrow. I'll post em tomorrow night. Anyone have a link to the winners list?

Mike

Look foward to seeing the pics Mike and glad to see you had a safe trip back home.

Glad to hear you made it back Mike, looking forward to the pics, nice seeing you again!

Hey, Driller. My Wife says Hey to your Wife. We enjoyed talking with you and catching up on what going on in WV. Hope to see you soon at another Car Show. Keep in touch.
paulownian@suscom.net

paulownian said:
Hey, Driller. My Wife says Hey to your Wife. We enjoyed talking with you and catching up on what going on in WV. Hope to see you soon at another Car Show. Keep in touch.
paulownian@suscom.net

Back at ya! :D

Great to meet new folks from old places! You never know where the Blue Flame may show up! :waving:

brentalan said:
That's Jeremi's car, I THINK it is an 03 cobra unit on top of the original Mark motor.

No, actually it is a Mach motor (not sure what year), with a Cobra blower on it. He says it lays down 400+RWHP, and 400+ft/lbs of torque. He said that the pulleys are not the right ones, he got them from a friend in his area. He said he is going to be getting new pullies and will most likely be putting down 500+ soon after that, and a few other upgrades/tuning. Then he went on to say that he is going to be doing another blower in the near future (after he gets up the cash.....so he says....lol) and will be hopefully puttin down close to 600 RWHP......can not wait to see THAT!!!! :eek:

Members online

Back