Carlisle Pics!!!!!!!!!! Ul/dl Warning Bigtime

what a time and great people. i am glad that we won but driller i would have been happy to share with you great car and better person. to have a car that you really drive and keep up takes time and talent, keep the hole stright and clean . umless you are doing a directenal bore, then go for it jd mikes dad

JDS353 said:
what a time and great people. i am glad that we won but driller i would have been happy to share with you great car and better person. to have a car that you really drive and keep up takes time and talent, keep the hole stright and clean . umless you are doing a directenal bore, then go for it jd mikes dad

Hey JD! I forgot to tip you and Mike for the dry job on the Blue Flame! ;)

Congrats to Mike(and you) on taking first. I knew you guys were serious when you started polishing the tread on the tires! :lol: Wish you guys could've stayed for the parade and hope to see you again next year. :D

PioneerCrazed said:
Thanks for the pics Driller, love seeing all the Lincolns together.

Can you tell me what this car is, looks awesome! I think it says Thunderbird, but have no idea of the year... I'd guess '66

http://imageevent.com/driller/carlisle2006?p=90&n=91&m=18&c=4&l=0&w=4&s=0&z=2

Since you did'nt get an answer its a 62 or 63 T-Bird , cant tell from the pic , the bodies were the same the taillights were different.
This is the car the first ,Batman's , batmobile, was made out of ...just a little trivia..

thx for clearing it up ray, very interesting info.

1wykdmk8 said:
No, actually it is a Mach motor (not sure what year), with a Cobra blower on it. He says it lays down 400+RWHP, and 400+ft/lbs of torque. He said that the pulleys are not the right ones, he got them from a friend in his area. He said he is going to be getting new pullies and will most likely be putting down 500+ soon after that, and a few other upgrades/tuning. Then he went on to say that he is going to be doing another blower in the near future (after he gets up the cash.....so he says....lol) and will be hopefully puttin down close to 600 RWHP......can not wait to see THAT!!!! :eek:

Nice Pics Brent! You too Driller!!!

Frat! Buford! Soooo sorry I missed you both!!

SMOOCHES!
MsM8

Members online

Back