carlisle '10

rays brother

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Anybody going to carlisle this year? Ill be there. One thing I do wanna tell whoever is going that the PA state police are having what they call smooth operator. What that is they will have extra police force out. They usually have police officers in the highway construction vehicles with radar guns and then up ahead they will have the runner cops pulling you over. For anybody who is coming and CARES just letting you know.

I am a new guy this with my first MarkVIII but I will be there if I get it finished in time. Only a two hour drive for me. 80 degrees this weekend should be able to get some stuff done.

I'll be going again. I hope to see a lot of LVC folks there this year.

Now that you bring it up, what's the deal with the Pennsylvania construction zones?

I've been driving there for a few years now, and it looks like they have the same construction zones, but there is never any construction going on. Just the barrels and lower speed limits.:confused:

Can't wait to see the vert. It'll be different.
Bill the only thing I can tell you is they do the work during the week. But like I said before just watch yur speed. When this smooth operator goes on the cops are real dicks. No breaks just all tickets. Make sure all your lights are workin not burned out.

hey dan i'll drive up to south carolina, meet you, drive up to north carolina and pick up martin, and we'll go!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back