Carlisle 09

I think me and the lady will make the drive on saturday. Whats the deal with the lincolns from here is there a place for everyone to gather together. Or is that not possible due to the size of the event. I've never been before. Whats the deal?

I'll be there with Jason & Barney. Does anyone want to get together on Saturday night at Jason's house. He lives 15-20 minutes away from Carlisle? Let us know. See Ya there Driller.

I think me and the lady will make the drive on saturday. Whats the deal with the lincolns from here is there a place for everyone to gather together. Or is that not possible due to the size of the event. I've never been before. Whats the deal?

All Mark viii's are in one area of the field.

Show the car, i'm sure it looks good enough, Mine's losing clearcoat & the driver's seat looks like ass, but it got a couple of votes, & smoked ass(literally) in the burnout contest! it's $40 to enter, or as I like to say, it's $40 to park with the rest of us. LOD has a large presence there .Several people here are LOD members as well. It doesn't much matter what forum you're from though, everyone there is pretty cool in the Mark VIII crowd. here's the link http://store.carlisleevents.com/mer...e=CE&Product_Code=2009-027&Category_Code=CANC You also get a sweet goody bag for pre registering.

Thats for the link and info cadillack. Was that your car in the vid from last year. Thats bas a$$.

If it was a burnout, I beleive it was me, I would do it again this year but I actually have good tires now. I traded Warlockpain my wheels & some cash for his chrome speedstars with new tires. I don't wanna deep fry these. Although, if I can fit my factory's in the trunk.......it will be on. Hope to see you there!

I will be there for both the Ford and GM shows this year.

See you all there.

I'll be going again also. It's a great time!

Please everyone, pre register. The last 2 years we didn't have enough pre registered for 4 classes. It was just stock and modified. If we get enough, it will be stock and modified for both gen 1 and gen 2.

Also, we ran out of parking spots last year.

I'll be going again also. It's a great time!

Please everyone, pre register. The last 2 years we didn't have enough pre registered for 4 classes. It was just stock and modified. If we get enough, it will be stock and modified for both gen 1 and gen 2.

Also, we ran out of parking spots last year.

There were 50 lincolns all together last year. :)

I think last year's showing will help, but it is the number of pre-registered participants that largely determine the classes. There could be 50 more show up that didn't pre-register and it would not change the classes.

I think im gonna try and make it to. I'll probably just park in te parking lot, cause my car is in need of some things. Just what I need to do hangout with guys that'll give more ideas I can't afford! LOL

I think im gonna try and make it to. I'll probably just park in te parking lot, cause my car is in need of some things. Just what I need to do hangout with guys that'll give more ideas I can't afford! LOL

Put it in the show. Who cares if it needs work. Its a long ass walk from the parking lot. lol.

I am going, from Boston. I dont post much but enjoy sifting through the threads late at night. I am dragging the Mark behind my Motorhome and staying at the western village rv park in carlisle.

I have never gone and my car is in need...of well...its in need...lol. The crew on LOD convinced me to enter it anyway. So I did! I am looking forward to what apears will be a great time!

Hope to see you there!!

Keith

Would love too, but I'm pretty addicted to power tour at the moment. Last year was so awesome.
Someday it would be nice to meet up with 50 other marks though. Yhea I know the beach party is closer just don’t make it on car craft weekend next year and I promise I will go!

Members online

No members online now.
Back