Carlisle 09

what exactly is Carlisle

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/ford-nationals/

One of the BIGGEST car show's in the country.

100_0738.jpg

100_0739.jpg

That's about half the show...

I went last year in my dad's Mach1...
100_0705.jpg

I plan to go this year also.

Maybe I will make a trip being that I live only 100 miles from the fairgrounds:D

Damn, it's the weekend of my birthday this year, I'd love to come, but doubt I'll have the fundage to do so. Not to mention, I'd hate to even enter my car in the show.

You should def come. Well worth the trip. You have plenty of time to save up. We could split a room if KK doesnt mind, someone might have to sleep on the floor though.

Damn, it's the weekend of my birthday this year, I'd love to come, but doubt I'll have the fundage to do so. Not to mention, I'd hate to even enter my car in the show.

It's not really about entering your car, mine's losing paint & my drivers seat looks like the Sahara!:mad: I enjoy going though because I get to meet plenty of folks that share in my addiction. I ran in the burnout contest & met a bunch of folks from LOD who were all cool as a roomful of fans. They even gave me their "hardship" trophy for my efforts in the burnout contest. i even got to tell Chris in person how much I drool over his car everytime I see it. We all got sh!+faced in the front deck of the Marriot(maybe...Can't recall) in downtown Carlisle. & to top it off I got to ride in the infamous blown 2nd gen. that sunday! I didn't know anyone there when I showed up but the folks I met & the fun I had made the 672 mile trip totally worth it. And gas is half the price this year!

You should def come. Well worth the trip. You have plenty of time to save up. We could split a room if KK doesnt mind, someone might have to sleep on the floor though.

wow you guys sharing a room AGAIN? and dont lie the kid aint gonna be on the floor, your gonna be spooning him lololol
dunno if i can make it, i got a chance to go to Mardi Gras and i think that would drain the carlisle fund a little, but im gonna see BOOBIES!!!!!!!! :D

sounds kinky;) lol. I have been to carlisle for a lot of events throughout the years and was even there with geno back in 01 or 02:confused: I never put any of my cars in the show though. Maybe this year I may.

wow you guys sharing a room AGAIN? and dont lie the kid aint gonna be on the floor, your gonna be spooning him lololol
dunno if i can make it, i got a chance to go to Mardi Gras and i think that would drain the carlisle fund a little, but im gonna see BOOBIES!!!!!!!! :D

Chris and his buddy were the ones spooning at the Christmas party... Mr. Hanky wouldn't even sleep in the same bed as me, his loss...

Wierdos.... Ill be there most likely I live 60 miles east of Carlisle... I should enter my 98 if its up and running. I want to get it supercharged this spring.

OK, I'll be reserving a room for Fri & Sat night. If anyone wants to split the cost, I can get the 2 beds. If anyone is interested, please let me know by tomorrow or Tues. at the latest.

I will def try to make it out there....It'll be nice to meet some of yous, not going to enter, but will def try to make it out, carlisle is 140 miles from me :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back