Carlisle 09

the more yous convince me the more I'm thinking of registering.....my car isn't puff by no means, but its ok...i'll clean it up.....nice way to hang out with everyone

Ive never been to an event like this before..soo i dont know where to start..its a lil far from me soo maybe ill make the trip..but i dont know anyone from this site =/

the more yous convince me the more I'm thinking of registering.....my car isn't puff by no means, but its ok...i'll clean it up.....nice way to hang out with everyone

Yeh bring it rich I.m planning on it. Look forward to you all.

yea, hopefully my sh*t doesn't break this time....lol...it wont....got it all squared away..lol...

yea, hopefully my sh*t doesn't break this time....lol...it wont....got it all squared away..lol...

Good deal man i didn't want to mention that. It should be me and Amanda again. I'd like to bring my boxer but he drools tooooooo much to be in the mark. it should be good.

yea, think I'm gonna bring the misses this time too...maybe I'll steal my bros cobra rims for that day...lol....he's not using them for now :)

Hello Folks! me and my little buddy are looking for a Prarie Tan Steering Wheel with Walnut inserts: F8LZ-3600-TLW..anyone wanna help her out? , we might do carlisle car show. might find one there!
meandksenia5.gif

here ya go gramps: http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=52427
hit him up, k9 is a stand up member, just be prepared they are expensive.

i remember ray telling me to enter cuz its actually cheaper to enter the event rather than pay for parking the whole weekend, and you get to park right there.

yeah chick its definately cheaper just to enter. i think its 30-40 to enter and depending on where u park could b 10 each day at least. then entry fee.

Like my dad said earlier if any1 wants to come back to my house after the show any day your more than welcome to. i only live about 15 min from the fairgrounds

Looks like it sold awhile ago.. Hmm
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-Lincoln-Mark-VIII-Collectors-Edition-Steering-wheel_W0QQitemZ250410312832QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3a4d9e2480&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A13|39%3A1|240%3A1318

who knows maybe the winner stiffed him, pm him and see if he still has it, tell him i made you do it, i dont care lol

yeah chick its definately cheaper just to enter. i think its 30-40 to enter and depending on where u park could b 10 each day at least. then entry fee.

Like my dad said earlier if any1 wants to come back to my house after the show any day your more than welcome to. i only live about 15 min from the fairgrounds

Afterparty?

I'll join you guys if there is an after party. Hopefully it won't be >100 degrees like last year!

As of now there mite not be an after party i know my dad is going to have to leave after the show. My twin brother just had a little girl a few days ago and she is not doin real good. her lungs are not fully developed and she is hooked up to a machine to help her breathe. So dad as of now is comin out but he is leaving and going back to pittsburgh and then driving down to Kings Bay GA to see her sun. But if anybody is up 2 doin anything let me no.
Im down for whatever. We cant loose another member of this family. Thanks,
Jason

Jason, I hope all is well with your niece. Your family is in our prayers.

To the rest of the Carlisle crowd, I live about a half hour away and I have nothing to do on saturday night. If there's interest, I can take you guys around the bar scene around me (ask Mafioso about when he visited).

Or also I can just fire up the grill and grab a couple cases of beer, bust out the lawn chairs, etc - I just need some warning for that one.

This was the 1st time i had a chance to get on here cause of work. Im up 4 anything it dont matter to me at all what we do. I no now my dad is hedding back to pgh on sat nite now 4 sure.

Well, the guys missed out on a great showing. Met a bunch of new faces, got to see Driller's 96 in person for the first time. Good looking rides.

I met up with Jason, got to see a ton of VIII's and VII's and got a nice sunburn to boot. Jason, thanks for letting me tag along with ya!

I met up with Jason, got to see a ton of VIII's and VII's and got a nice sunburn to boot. Jason, thanks for letting me tag along with ya!

Not a problem brent. i have some pics posted up on facebook this morning but i havent got around to putting them on here yet. Ill try and get them up in the next day or so. I have to go and cut grass.

Not a problem brent. i have some pics posted up on facebook this morning but i havent got around to putting them on here yet. Ill try and get them up in the next day or so. I have to go and cut grass.

Jason,

Great meeting you. Had a great time, as you know new experiance for me. i really enjoyed meeting everyone this weekend.
I hope to meet up with you and hit a few bars long before next year. I am sure I will be down this way before then. Unfortunate part is that we wont be cruising in the 69 T-Brid :rolleyes: The great part is that it will be a great reason to get away from some of the inlaws! :eek: J/K

Talk to you soon.

Keith

Jason,

Great meeting you. Had a great time, as you know new experiance for me. i really enjoyed meeting everyone this weekend.
I hope to meet up with you and hit a few bars long before next year. I am sure I will be down this way before then. Unfortunate part is that we wont be cruising in the 69 T-Brid :rolleyes: The great part is that it will be a great reason to get away from some of the inlaws! :eek: J/K

Talk to you soon.

Keith

It was very good to meet u as well and your dad to. Next time u are back in town ill do my best to try and meet up with u for some drinks or somethin. Yeah your dad was really lookin forward to that t-bird. hope u had a great time and come back next year.

Jason

Glad to get to see everyone! Some new, some old, all great people! :)

Off to the Power Tour!! :D

2009 All Ford Nationals, Carlisle, PA

2009 All Ford Nationals, Carlisle, PA

DSCF1014.sized.jpg

DSCF1055.sized.jpg

DSCF1169.sized.jpg

DSCF1308.sized.jpg

Wow.
It was four days of the BEST Fords in the COUNTRY!

Far too much activity to document.

Brent. Thanks VERY much for stopping by. As in prevoius years, I was chained to the tent and could only get away after the sun went down.

23 Lincoln Mark VIIs

282 pictures in four albums.

http://thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/Gallery/20090604pa
http://thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/Gallery/20090605pa
http://thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/Gallery/20090606pa
http://thelincolnmarkviiclub.org/Gallery/20090607pa

See you in 2010!

Members online

No members online now.
Back