Car Sold

Lincoln_on20z

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Literally my heart is broken I didnt want to let it go but repairs were killing me! Finally got my new car! 08 Pontiac Solstice GXP

421325_290833507651690_100001751288417_685565_144872375_n.jpg

Hope youre prepared to get mac'd on by a bunch of men. Jk jk

But why a solstice?

Not only did you get a chick car but its a GM chick car.

Haha I'd take on of those. But only as a second or third car. I could never do with only having a 2 seater.

I think it will look good with that chrome blacked out. Good choice on the GXP.

lol i dont know which is more confusing you getting that car or dwight howards decision

Man it sucks that you were having so many issues with your LS.:( Hopefully the new ride treats you better.:)

Man it sucks that you were having so many issues with your LS.:( Hopefully the new ride treats you better.:)

From these posts I got a few positive comments thanks John and Josh

The ride has been... well lets say fast :D:D:D:D!!

everyone else... Ive lost respect for some of you... lol oh well:p
Ill still sleep at night :D:D:D

From these posts I got a few positive comments thanks John and Josh

The ride has been... well lets say fast :D:D:D:D!!

everyone else... Ive lost respect for some of you... lol oh well:p
Ill still sleep at night :D:D:D

Untill you get a V8 again STFU.

On a serious note...hope the ride treats you well.

RAGE....

on a serious note... whats with bashing the car right off the bat man?

Look at it.

Its a tiny roaster with a 4 cylinder engine. Oh and its not an American car. You did right by getting a GXP model but its not something i would drive. I dont think i would even be able to get in. Only pontiacs i would drive are the GTO or G8.

But when you post on a forum you open yourself up to harsh opinions. Been there done that. The wheels are cool though.

Dude honestly... I will be dropping an LS7 in it... and whos cares if you cant get in it? lol Its my car your opinion doesnt matter at all and harsh? I find it more funny because Im sure Ive never met or even talked to you LOL! Also.. Ill bet money on it my car would beat yours off the line and down the track :D

Now go take some more roids and rage on Facebook for a few hours :D good night

Thanks again Josh and John for the positive comments :D

Then why do you care?

I dont care if its faster. Its a tiny piece of government motors. You want everyone to love your car? Nobody is raging. And i dont have a facebook. Its got nice wheels on it and its black and turbo and thats cool but its a 2 door chick car. enough said.

And my second post i was being sarcastic in case you didnt notice. Like i said hop it treats you well and you have a positive experience.

LOL! you fail sooo hard dude.... your pathetic... so far your the first to hate it for no reason.. your like the biggest dumbass ive ever met... that would be like me never driving a Ford and saying it :q:q:q:qing blows... whatever dude... but like I said before (Your opinion doesnt matter its my car) :)

I dont hate it.

I just dont like it. Hate is a very strong word to use. I dont need to drive it. Ive driven many GM's and liked some but dont like that one. Its small, cramped, impractical. And its not a luxury car.

By the way this is the Lincoln LS section...what did you expect? LOL.

hmm... thats funny... I heard LS is a granny car when I first got mine.... so Ill drive the sexy convertible with a turbo and you can stick with your granny car :p

Have a nice day

Id rather have a grandpa car versus a Courtney car.

And maybe your 02 was a slow granny mobile but not my 06.

I dont hate it.

By the way this is the Lincoln LS section...what did you expect? LOL

Good...

And yea I know... I had an LS hmmm a week ago... lol

Anyway... expected more from people who werent :q:q:q:q:q:q:qs :D yeeeeea I remember when I was a hardass

relax @lincoln on20z we are just messing with at least i was. Lighten up dude.

relax @lincoln on20z we are just messing with at least i was. Lighten up dude.

Apparently i havent made myself clear enough that im :q:q:q:qin with him.

Must be his guilt of buying a chick car. :shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back