Can't wait to do this to my Mark!

I love donks, i plan on buyin a 95-97 towncar and puttin it out on 26's. But thats like overkill, thing is stupid high. If it was a foot and a half lower and get rid of those dumb bumpers itd look alright.

Oh Hell no! DONKS are abominations! DONKs + LVC= USA vs Terrorist! I think most of us here want to see DONKS burn!

I'd rather see the builder's burn. The car can be fixed. :cool:

Avey, from your picture you look like a white guy, and I thought you said you had a job. You lack the 2 main requirements to own one of these abominations.:shifty:

I have been seeing, popping up on car domain, they take a car slam it, give it a wild paint job put tiny spoked wheels on it, then they put another piece on the wheel so they have a spoked extension with a fake knock off sticking out a foot past the wheel, and a conti kit

there is nothing cool about those kinds of cars, even if it was a foot lower, 2 feet lower, who cares its a total pile of :q:q:q:q like all of them and it should be legal to shoot someone driving a donk if you happen to pass one on the street. if a lifted vehicle is what you are after, pull your head out of your ass and buy a truck, thats why we invented trucks, cars dont need to look like these turds on any level.

Avey, from your picture you look like a white guy, and I thought you said you had a job. You lack the 2 main requirements to own one of these abominations.:shifty:

Damn, I have to agree with burning the creators... however would you invest the time to fix such a bastardization?

there is nothing cool about those kinds of cars, even if it was a foot lower, 2 feet lower, who cares its a total pile of :q:q:q:q like all of them and it should be legal to shoot someone driving a donk if you happen to pass one on the street. if a lifted vehicle is what you are after, pull your head out of your ass and buy a truck, thats why we invented trucks, cars dont need to look like these turds on any level.

Whomever insented the idea had nothing better to do & simply lacked the knowledge on how to make a car look nicer, faster, leaner, etc... so they decided to simply weld some metal, lift the car up higher & stick some 30 inch wheels under it.

Question is, everytime there's some sort of build there is a purpose... Umm what is behind the purpose of a DONK?

Lol. Yea, but i love all types of rides, except ricers and hillbilly ass trucks.

Your telling me you cant vision a 20 year old 6'4" white boy that wears aero riding around in a donk!?!?!?!? Lmao.

Lol. Yea, but i love all types of rides, except ricers and hillbilly ass trucks.

Your telling me you cant vision a 20 year old 6'4" white boy that wears aero riding around in a donk!?!?!?!? Lmao.
Holy ginormous sig pic Batman!

Be handy to have in the flooded areas around the country! Yeh, I think practical sometimes... :rolleyes:

omg, to be honest when i first saw the car i thought it was on a flatbed....

not gonna lie..i was waiting to see a black guy get into that ugly pile of :q:q:q:q..but a white dude wearing sandles??? come on..that thing sounded like it was about to collapse when he got in. retarded..period.

Last time I was in Florida I was looking at a magazine rack and saw Donk magazine with tons of cars like these in it. I was gonna buy it just to show people but I think the mag was like $8 so hell no :eek:

296151_224004967663448_100001618392207_642238_240057989_n.jpg

Members online

Back