Call of duty modern warfare 2...

ripped camel

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I own a Mark VIII... <--- keeping on topic :D

Okay now that that's out of the way, who here plays Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on the PS3?

If you play either post up or pm me your ps3 name. Mine of course is the same name I use here..

i have it
im play gears of war 2 more though. do you have that.
my xbox screen name is king phareon

I got an XBOX360 CHIGGA!
RankthePredator :-D cause I'm a cuddly pedobear! lol

Damn! I sold my 360. I've got a PS3 slim now.

Funny thing is I sold the 360 because I had 4 failed units. They all rrod on me. So I get the PS3 and this thing is freezing ALL the time! Can't win!

No PS3 folk in here?

I bought my son a 360 last year for Christmas and he's 7 and has yet to have a problem out of it. Yes, he plays the hell out of it and I'm constantly having to buy games for it. He keeps this up and he's gonna have to get a job. $40 to $60 for each game adds up. I never touch it either. Not much for the gaming world.

If you smoke inside your home, it could pose as a problem. Smoke (nicotine) and electronics do not get along.

I had a 360 last me 3 years.... It finally broke so I bought its replacement... been through 3 360s in 3 months now.

I've got a PS3, but won't have MW2 until christmas. :( Screenname is JayBob00. I play Call of Duty 4 pretty often though. Go ahead and add me, cuz I'll probably forget by then.

I have it but I'm deployed right now and won't be home to until Jan. I have COD 4 also. I have yet to play COD 6 since i'm out of the country but it's at home waiting on me. My screen name is the same as on here: LeaSr77

you need to play all multi player games on a pc, the action is way faster (no controller will ever have the reaction speed and acuracy of a gaming mouse).

I signed a petition going around for MW2, it was up to 190k sigs. Protesting us buying it until they release private servers and mods for the game. Single player is awesome in it, multi players sucks hard. If you have a ps3 or 360 you wouldn't know. When I join cod4 i have 1100 servers to choose from, piss on that auto server one room bs. Plus i like playing with a full room with 32-50 people in it.

360 and ps3 can't even compare on frame rates or graphic quality with a good pc setup anymore. Geno has a gamers rig, he can vouch for this.

and that 360 mod ban thing is BS, lot of people having issues with that.

Screen name is Liz Vicious for cod4, all S&D servers (usually iRage server) will be the same screen name for MW2 when they release private servers.

my xbox 360 just got banned for being hacked.....i failed :(

Search banned/modded 360 on cl there has to be hundreds haha. Im on my second 360 in 3 years. Im thinking about upgrading to the elite.. Hopefully they release a blue ray player within the next few years on 360.

That ban is crap, thousands of people waited in line to shell out 60 bucks, then get banned.

you need to play all multi player games on a pc, the action is way faster (no controller will ever have the reaction speed and acuracy of a gaming mouse).

I signed a petition going around for MW2, it was up to 190k sigs. Protesting us buying it until they release private servers and mods for the game. Single player is awesome in it, multi players sucks hard. If you have a ps3 or 360 you wouldn't know. When I join cod4 i have 1100 servers to choose from, piss on that auto server one room bs. Plus i like playing with a full room with 32-50 people in it.

360 and ps3 can't even compare on frame rates or graphic quality with a good pc setup anymore. Geno has a gamers rig, he can vouch for this.

Screen name is Liz Vicious for cod4, all S&D servers (usually iRage server) will be the same screen name for MW2 when they release private servers.

PC gaming is the only way to go.
I read about that petition, they are pretty much telling the PC gaming community to go screw its self.

I would never buy a game were I couldn't choose were to play and who to play with.

ps3 here, no cod though, play gta IV and nfs shift

screename mvpers

never really had any "locking" issues.

i have the last fat ps3 with ps2 backwards compat. upgraded to 500gb :D

PC is the only way to play games.
My user name for Modern Warfare 2 is Stone17.

I ll have to play you one night.

Members online

No members online now.
Back