Cali Heads Unite!!!!!!!

Yo i am down...i gotta find out my schedule at work though. Can we make it mid jan like second week or so. Let me know.

:)

I was thinking the Sunday the 8th maybe at noon, but if Mike can't do on 8th, then on 15th it's Sunday again. Maybe we could all come here at 12 o'clock and do what we gotta do.

Mike let us know if you can do 8th, it would be better on 8th I think.

Where is Josh?

yeah iam down with that date... we need to know for sure we need an actual head count with people who will commit that day...

I'm new on the fourm.. but this sounds like a good idea.. i'm down to go if i aint working...

Let's here from Mike about the january 8th and we'll all be cool as I see..

The 8th works for me just tell me where.
dsoul27 pm me and maybe we can hook up and roll up there together.
As soon as you guys nail down the 8th I will get ahold of a couple other LS's here in SD and get a head count from down here.

Damn i am pretty sure i work. I have the 4th through the 7th off. would u guys do saturday, any time?

HyeLifeLS said:
Last time I have been to north, my friend was driving my car and he got a 103mph ticket.. Getting a lawyer now to go over there to mess around with the King city judge. Damn ass cop! And he gave me a ticket for windows

Haven't you heard. King City is one of the worst place to speed!!! I guess the police don't have anything better to do. I used to drive through there all the time when I drove between Cal Poly and the Bay. I know its tuff becuase its so straight and not many cars.

My rule of thumb for speeding. Don't speed unless there is someone speeding in front of you and behind you. I figure that the cop will never get the guy in the middle. Has worked for me so far, and I haven't gotten a speeding ticket since I was 18(11 years ago)

maybe its time to add a radar detector to that fancy ls of yours

The 7th would be even better for me too....Is this more of a guys only thing or can the wife come along? We may end up just spending the night up in LB, that's why I'm asking. She's five months pregnant though so we wouldn't be up for the night life, but any ideas would be cool.

5 speen man, I mean if your wife won't be bored, why not?

I think it would be cool to meet up, take a look at each other's cars, take some pictures, some Videos, go for cruisin.. go have a dinner with some beer (I hope nobody is a vegiterian), more cruisin and more pictures, have a coffee somewhere and get back to where ever everybody came from.

I don't think that we'll stay too long to the night because some people have to drive longer back home and maybe some work on Sunday (mike).

That's the way I imagine an LS meet.

My girl works on weekends or I would bring her too..

That sounds good to me...My wife thought about it and she would probably be bored u know stupid guy stuff...I'll put it down for sat the 7th just let us know where to be...

Hey can we get some times figured out too? Like are gonna meet up at 2pm or later/early. Just curious??

I was thinking at 12 or 1, but 2 is fine too, I think 1 o'clock would be better..

Where is Mike and Josh, come on people say something..

Hey John, you can start driving out already, cuz until you get here it will be the 7th..

Peace

Ok people. Here where to drive.

You have to get on 405 freeway wherever you are and exit 22W/7th street Long Beach Ca. The exit falls right where the 22/405/605 freeways meet. That exit is available from any of those freeways. At that exit the 7th street starts so you don't have to turn left or right, after going straight about 1 mile there will be Bellflower BLVD (LEFT) about 0.1 miles Pacific Coast Highway (LEFT again). Go about 1.5 mile pass the Loynes Drive and pass the little bridge you will see a big shopping center on your right side with a movie theater and a Ralphs store. There is a big parking lot in front of Ralphs, that's where we meet. The shopping center is BEFORE 2nd street on the right side. The address of the Ralphs is 6290 E. Pacific Cst Hwy, Long Beach CA, 90803. The shopping center is called "The Marina Pacifica".

Here are some map pictures, I marked the shopping center with a black dot.

mq-mapgend.websys6.gif

mq-mapgend.websys2.gif

mq-mapgend.websys3.gif

Saturday, January 7th, 2006. Or wait was it 2007?? No, no it's 2006, I had too much beer..

o.k. just want to make sure we all have this right since some of us had some drinks last night....1 o'clock sat Jan 7th at the proposed destintion.

Hey I'm from Bakersfield and I might be down for a small trip, left me know on date,time, and place and I'll go from there

1 pm January 7th, 2006. Long Beach CA. Check the map that I posted.

You are welcome to come GIJOE.

Exchange contact phone #

Hey,
Just a thought guys, but maybe we should all post our names and numbers either in a PM or here and also wondering if we should also include all lincoln drivers just to make a decent group...

Members online

Back