Cali Heads Unite!!!!!!!

Yea man, we are on. On saturday at 1 o'clock at the stated location. Send my your phone number.

Mike you too.

Hurry up, you have only 14 hours left to get here.

01lssport said:
I think I will drive out from Texas, the LS hasn't been on a trip longer than 300 miles.

I will be there tommorrow at 1....i am only going to chill for a while cuz I am takin my fiance to the long beach aquarium after. that was our agreement. :) c u guys there!!!

Teaser For Now Guys.

These pics are over 2 megs each... Good thing I didnt go RAW Format.

DSC_0030 (Medium).JPG

So now that we know that this could work, We need to get togeher again and have some Ethnic food "Snakes and Lizzards!"

Sacredfire said:
So now that we know that this could work, We need to get togeher again and have some Ethnic food "Snakes and Lizzards!"

Great job guys!! Details? how many? WHo? Best LS?:) Northern Cali guys lets do this! We have a few in the SF Bay Area alone!

The meeting was great I think.. We should do this again sometimes.

Every LS had something that I liked. The Justin's LS (5spd00) I liked because of the exhaust, the headlights and manual trans. The Nick's LS (Sacredfire) had a bomb ass Eclipes DVD, unique headlights and a wood stearing wheel. The Mike's LS (Mike Dee Zee Dee Ohh Doub Ohh Gee Zee) had nice DVD install, nice grill, great rims and suspention.

I liked all the LSs, it is nice to see modified LSs, it would have been even better if there were some more cars.

Yea man, you really looked hungry today, especially for those "Snakes and Lizzards". Maybe next time...

Sacredfire said:

Very synchronized, almost like the L-Escapades. Very nice line up of cars guys.

The meet-up was cool everybody had nice LS's with their own little touches. Next time we need some more ppl. Special thanks to mike deezy's women for tolerating us.....lol I had fun we'll do it again soon. I have all the same pics so I won't bother posting mine...

Snakes and Lizzards.......The pasta and cheese sticks didn't cut it Nick.....
Hey Artur, my screen name is 00ls5spd......some other guy is 5spd00, No worries though just didn't want to confuse anyone.

what a damn shame... sorry guys i could make it. had some other obligations that came up last minute. though i must say the cars look hot, you all must have looked cool crusing it.. lol i wouldnt have fit in... i dont have nice wheels like you guys lol... i promise for sure next time.....maybe ill get some wheels by then...

i had fun guys and we gotta do this again! lets get some more people!!!!!!! i love see other ls's fixed up dammit!!! bring on the mods!!! my girl has the camera...i wll post pics when i can snatch it off her. i like the garage pics by the way!! Artur, what was the brand of those lights man? i wanna get em.

dam i wish we could have a meeting like that over here, i feel left out

looks like uz guys had fun, good pics it was a nice day out there

Dead President said:
dam i wish we could have a meeting like that over here, i feel left out

looks like uz guys had fun, good pics it was a nice day out there

Well lets do it. I'm just acouple hours south of you. We could meet in San Antonio so the Northerns can come down. 3 day weekend coming up. Let me know.

Do it men, it is really cool to see some fixed up LSs in one place, You might get lucky enough to drive em too (I drove Justin's 2000 LS with manual gearbox, and it felt a lot different then any other LS that I had ever driven).

I say do it.

Dead President said:
yea we'll have to figure something out

Members online

Back