Cali Heads Unite!!!!!!!

Too bad we didn't get the picture of the smoke cloud when we left the beach....

Sweet looking LS's there! Looks like you guys had a great time. Keep up the meets and more people will join in. Maybe we can have a national event sometime....right Joey? :runaway:

i know this is a really old thread but i didn't want to make a new one just to ask something that has been asked before. does anyone want to meet up so we could check each others cars? me and mike are plannin' on meeting to see each others ls's. i saw that they had had a meeting a while back and i wouldn't mind having a meet with more people this time. maybe more than 6. i'm down to do it on any friday or saturday which are my days off or on a monday after 3. i work in santa monica and live in the valley (reseda). keep us posted.

Yea, why not. I'll be down with saturdays. My LS is looking stock right now, but I wouldn't mind seeing other rides.

a saturday would be ideal for me. i'm meeting up with mike on saturday i think but here in the valley. i wanna get a fairly big meet going. i'm sure there's more people in the la county now since 2005 when you guys originally started the thread. i've seen a couple out here myself but doubt they are members of lvc. well hope it goes well

Yo Artur... thought u sold ur LS!?!?

Im down for a meet....let me get my body kit first though. :D

Did I miss that last meet! Granted my LS is boring compared to those, damn. oh well

What's up man, nah, I haven't sold it. I think I am gonna drive this car for a long time. I fixed my front suspension and now the car feels like new, so I once again changed my mind. Although a little late, after selling the wheels and that damn grill.

I don't mind comin to the meet, but later I am probably gonna get different wheels for this car.

Yo Artur... thought u sold ur LS!?!?

Im down for a meet....let me get my body kit first though. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back