Cali Heads Unite!!!!!!!

mikedeezy123

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
So theres been quite a few convos between HyeLifeLS and I about gettin a LS meeting out hear in cali sometime soon. I been really feelin the work thats been put into our rides out here and think it would be SWEEET to get some dope pics along PCH on the beach or in a big parkin lot or somethin and put em up on the site!!! i know its hard to get us all to meet up but if we set up like a month or so in advance we could get this done even if its for like an hour or whatever. Let me know what you guys thinks?

I am in Northridge.

:cool:

Finally heard from you man.. I am down for it. Yea the PCH is a good idea.

I am in LBC (Long Beach City)

if it was up in the Bay, I would probably attend. But I don't know about driving that far

Excellent Cali members.... work on it and put it together.

Meets are a great time to build a good relationship beteween members. It also is an excellent time to through Ideas around for what to do with your rides.

Don't worry if the first meet is only a few people. As more fun builds around your meets the more members will attend.

Here in the Midewst Chapter we have members coming from NJ, OH, MI, and MO to attend meets. They don't make it to all of them but they do come.

In 04 we only got members from the surrounding Chicago area, so you can see how the fever spreads.

If you plan it and promote it they will come. It begins as a trickle and ends in a flood.

Good luck and have fun!!

been tryin for months

Hey guys,

Check out the western chapter I've been tryin for months but not alot of response, I am willing to drive to long beach or where ever I Know a couple of others down here in SD that would go too. So let get something going

Sometimes what works for setting up a meet is to just pick a place. Centrally located sometimes helps or one close to the most members who could or will attend.

Just pick a place. Next pick a date. Keep it away from holidays.

I have found that the more you try to accomodate members the harder it is to find a good time or place.

Once the meet date and place is set then members will make their plans to attend.

After the first meet is finished what worked or didn't work help to set up the next meet.

Sometimes it is good to find a event that is happening... Car Show, Cruise Night, etc...

Just trying to offer some friendly LvC support and get the West going... I am very excited about the West getting meets going. It would be fun for a National LvC meet out west...

Come on West... Let's go!!!

if you guys can move up the spot closer to norcal, i'm in.......say monterey, morro bay.....somewhere closer.

Last time I have been to north, my friend was driving my car and he got a 103mph ticket.. Getting a lawyer now to go over there to mess around with the King city judge. Damn ass cop! And he gave me a ticket for windows.

I guess we could think of something in the middle of cali..

I agree lets pick a date and a place around long beach, newportbeach area If we get alot of ppl there then we can move ahead with a bigger meeting at a new local. You guys in LB pick a place I am just throwing a date out but how about the 14,15, 0r possibly the 16th of January? its Martin Luther King Jr. B-day weekend, some ppl have that monday off.

00ls5spd said:
I agree lets pick a date and a place around long beach, newportbeach area If we get alot of ppl there then we can move ahead with a bigger meeting at a new local. You guys in LB pick a place I am just throwing a date out but how about the 14,15, 0r possibly the 16th of January? its Martin Luther King Jr. B-day weekend, some ppl have that monday off.

like i said iam down for any date as long as i have some time to plan ahead... so count me in... trying to think what spots on pch are good? hummm

O.k. you guys up there scope out a place and we will plan for the Jan 15th weekend if everyone is o.k. with that date.

I am not sure yet but I might be out of the country by that date, I'll try not to be as I want to see some tight ass LSs. In Long Beach there is big shopping center called "Marina Pacifica". I have seen there car shows going on couple of times (about 60 Nissan 350Zs came), it is close to the ocean, there are a lot of restaurants in that area and places to get some beer.

Anybody?

Malibus always nice. Whatever yall think. I just need some time in advance. I would rather have a weekday but whatever yall think....even in Febs cool with me.

No, didn't die.

Ok let's do this, I am ready to do this.

Saturday or Sunday would be good I think, maybe the next weekend, Jan 7th and 8th. Let's do this in the middle, between LA and SD, so everybody won't have to drive to much. I mean it comes up to Long Beach, don't think that I am trying to make easy on me, I can drive other places too, but we have people from north and south.

What do you people think.

I think if we'll be about 3-4 LSs still be alright, better than nothing...

I agree, Lets do it.... LB isn't bad for me so lets just see what ppl say about the distance.

Manual LS man, you are the only one who is far from Long Beach, the Mikedeezy is about 35 minutes away and the LA lover Josh is probably 15 minutes away.

So what you fellas say? Mike and Josh, say something...

Just forget about us in Northern Cali. LA is about 400 miles. SD almost 500. I dont think thats in the middle!:rolleyes: I guess you southern guys wil do your thing and us northern guys will have to organize something.

We already forgot about you man.. j/k

I know, maybe it would be easier to do north and south, two different ones.

Tell me when and where and I wil make sure to be there. Possibly with another LS from SD too. Five isn't bad to start out with.

Members online

No members online now.
Back