build up of my 95 mark viii

Suicide door kit? OMG! I definitely have to see it once complete. Loving your ideas. Dude, you are handy with paint so do something to that interior. Dash & door panels can be painted. I'm loving the way it's coming out but the interior is being neglected!

Suicide door kit? OMG! I definitely have to see it once complete. Loving your ideas. Dude, you are handy with paint so do something to that interior. Dash & door panels can be painted. I'm loving the way it's coming out but the interior is being neglected!

already have some of the interior painted purple nut now every plastic peice will be color matched the headliner will be purple fur and i just need to figure out what to do with the carpet and seats

Wow man, I just went through all of the pages and read everything you had to post. Looks like some really good work.

I was into the mini-truckin scene for awhile with my 1990 Isuzu. It was shaved door handles, body lines, antenna, hood squirters, mirrors, and the rear window was cut out and a f-150 back glass was put in its place. Had about 1/4 of metal around the whole side. It was killer. A mitsubishi fiberglass dash and it was slammed with blocks. :p couldnt afford bags, Did all the work in my dads shop and started when I was 14. Never got it painted and body work completely finished on the rear window. I got a Mark VIII and moved and sad story... anyways.

I went from Mini-Truckin to Luxury tuckin.

Some real kudos on your work. I just liked your fb page as well.

check out what me and my brothers are doing with bicycles. http://www.facebook.com/3gfabrications

Great work man!!! Just eliminate the antenna totally, it kills the body lines imho. Heres mine:

new-back-1.jpg

i have been thinking about getting rid of the antenna mainly be cause i dont use the radio hell my antenna isnt even plugged in

did a test panel today of how im planning on painting the car on top its kandy lime gold over planet green with 2 coats of gold and green flake. the skulls are kandy organic green and they will be a bit more detailed on the car and will be on the hood in the center going up like a pyramid and on the deck lid. the graphic is trublue pearl with an orange stripe and the bottom is the same passion pearl.
DSCF4160.jpg

DSCF4161.jpg

DSCF4162.jpg

roof seams before
DSCF4173.jpg

welded up
DSCF4186.jpg

DSCF4187.jpg

primed
DSCF4191.jpg

DSCF4192.jpg

new gas filler in but not hooked up yet
closed
DSCF4188.jpg

popped up
DSCF4189.jpg

open
DSCF4190.jpg

I see a lot of nice work but a lot of minor stuff that you seem to not address.

Those ugly incandescent bulbs have got to go.

what hasnt been addressed? and what ugly incandescent bulbs?

The interior, detailing the car and the license plate lights.

LED lights really modernize everything. A black interior would look amazing with those colors.

the interior and detailing the car hasnt been addressed? well its a good thing its all being redone. i dont really care to have led lights everywhere as you only see them at night and its not out much at night. and i will never have a black interior again hate hate hate black interiors. this one will have all the plastics color matched to the outside new carpet and head liner and the seats will be re coverd not sure to what yet thow.

Still...im sure most would agree with me on the led's.

If you dont like black check out dove gray. Its in several lincoln vehicles. Also the brown in the mks looks good.

Everything looks great. Dont let these Nancys around here run you off.

Members online

Back