bought a new ride.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I really like the interior in my '04.

Thats fine.

It was nice in 94 but not 10 years later. The 05 styling really improved the interior appearance. And actually brought it into the new millennium.

The inside is comfortable but its just doesnt look good.....

I disagree. I think it looks great!

i mean they kept that same interior for how many years??

1994-2004

All the way into 2004 when entry level hondas and nissan's had better looking interiors.

Again, disagree. But it's a matter of opinion. I like the SN95 'Stang interior.

And yes struts suck. The 05+ stangs were supposed to use a variant of the dew98 platform from the LS which basically :q:q:q:qs all over mcpherson struts.

But it was too expensive so they scrapped it. Double wishbones with independent rear would have made it a beast. When i get into most other cars i just hate how they drive from being spoiled with a nice suspension.

The good news is the '15 Mustang is supposed to finally make it into the 21st century with a fully independent rear suspension standard on all models!!! Unfortunately, as far as I know, they're going to keep the crappy struts up front.:(

The enterior of a Mustang is what totally turns me off... It's not that they're so much ugly, but the rattles, and its all plastic ;-(. The Marks have just spoiled me for comfort and sound quality. I love LOOKING at Mustangs, I've always loved the body's. I've had many Mustangs, my first was a 67 GT350 (damn I wish i still had that car), I've had Aeros and a Saleen. Even had one EXACTLY like yours Jamie, except mine didn't have the shopping cart handle - TAKE IT OFF! you know you wanna!!

More stuff rattles in the interior of my 156,000 mile Mark than in the interior of my 235,000 mile '94 GT lol

Here's my old 96 GT
cropstang.jpg

And my 99 Saleen
BlackBeauty.jpg

If I ever get another Mustang, I want Jacksons Cobra, or one just like it with better paint

My car has absolutely no noises or rattles inside. Part of the reason I bought it was because of quiet and tight the car is, even at 127k it feels amazing.

The only thing I don't like about the int's is the center console, shifter and hvac/radio area's. Other then that they look nice from a visual standpoint. Never been in one to judge the rattles/noise.

your driver side front tire looks like it has a couple psi low of proper tire pressure.... although, evertyhging else looks pretty sweet

it can stay low too, cuz next week it will have 03-04 chrome cobra wheels and brand new sneakers on it, then the stockers can become flower pots for the back yard. i wanted to get a start on buffing it since it needs a major buff job, its gonna be a 3 day job easily, i started tonight to see what i am up against as far as time per panel. the drivers fender and door looks absolutely awesome, its gonna take me quite some time and elbox grease but i knew it was worth it, i knew when i looked at the car that i could easily correct the paint on this car. if i knew i wuldnt have been able to i would have passed on the car. its not even going to look like the same car. i am gonna try to get to the junkyard saturday morning early and see if i can find me a black v-6 trunk lid with no wing. im also ordering the 03-04 smoked headlights for it, hid's for the headlights and fog lights, doing the exhaust on it next weekend, short throw shifter, window tint, stereo, jesus the list keeps getting longer and longer!

Nice GT Jamie... I had an 01 GT Convertible with wheels, exhaust and intake... still miss that car.

i think i may be changing my mind about the cobra wheels, i cannot believe what crackheads want for stock wheels. and i dont want 17's either. i am looking at 18x9 fronts and 18x10.5's for the rear. i really love they way these mustangs look with the staggered wheels. i just have to decide what i like because i only want to buy one set of wheels!! well now i go a hunting!

i know watchu mean about the stock wheel prices. i want some termi wheels for my mark but the prices are rediculous, though to be fair alomost all the wheels i want are friggin expensive (speedstars). good luck with it man

what do the crackheads want? i paid 400 for my 04 cobra wheels.
but the chrome ones are probably more rare. i see far less of them.

what do the crackheads want? i paid 400 for my 04 cobra wheels.
but the chrome ones are probably more rare. i see far less of them.

ya its the chrome i want. i had the chance to get some satin ones for 500 but i wanted to wait for chrome

Now I want a 'stang too... Maybe a Bullitt. Nah probably Mach 1. Curse you all for tempting me with your sweet rides!

i wanted one of them dark green bullitts, i think of the movie bullitt with steve mcqueen everytime i see one. i love the dark green bullitt mustangs. maybe i'll do 18x9 and 18x10 bullitts on it i dont know i cant decide. all i know is the stock premium 17 inch gt wheels needs to go to the scrap yard!

i wanted one of them dark green bullitts, i think of the movie bullitt with steve mcqueen everytime i see one. i love the dark green bullitt mustangs. maybe i'll do 18x9 and 18x10 bullitts on it i dont know i cant decide. all i know is the stock premium 17 inch gt wheels needs to go to the scrap yard!

Yes sir that is a great color! Hardly see the green although there is one for sale near me at the moment. Myself I'd have to go black, never owned a black car.

http://portland.craigslist.org/search/cta?query=bullitt&srchType=T&minAsk=&maxAsk=

Jamie, everybody has one!

But seriously, they do. Yeah they do for a reason, but still. So are you as fast as a first gen yet?

:q:q:q:q:q:q:q.:q:q:q:q:q:q:q.:q:q:q:q:q:q:q.:q:q:q:q:q:q:q.:q:q:q:q:q:q:q.:q:q:q:q:q:q:q.:q:q:q:q:q:q:q.:q:q:q:q:q:q:q.:q:q:q:q:q:q:q.:q:q:q:q:q:q:q.:q:q:q:q:q:q:q.:q:q:q:q:q:q:q.

Well :q:q:q:q, I kind of expected that reaction. But that doesn't mean I didn't LOL.

Until someone pays for what I drive, I do what I want.

My company pays for what I drive. As such, I drive a cheap piece of :q:q:q:q. It is an unenviable position, especially for an enthusiast.

Also, got boost yet? Because short of a 250 shot, that's pretty much the only to make a 2v New Edge run worth a crap.

Talk all the :q:q:q:q you want I bought a daily driver not an ex-John force funny car I could give 2 :q:q:q:qs less what is faster than a mustang or what it takes to get one in the 12's it's a car I drive to work I'm not looking to be fast, I'm looking for fun

Members online

No members online now.
Back