Blue Flame, All Out

I've only seen on modded gen 1 intake and have shown some gain. Any thoughts on changing to C.O.P. setup. Sound clip of this badboy.

Any thoughts on changing to C.O.P. setup.

There's a guy on the SVT forums that makes a plug-n-play harness, that would be the only way I would consider it. I don't cherish splicing and soldering, let alone changing the valve covers.

Did you get to it at Summer Blast ???

No... just got the car back home today from the body shop.

Mini-IMG-20110903-00252.jpg

Mini001.jpg

Mini002.jpg

Mini003.jpg

Mini004.jpg

Mini005.jpg

Mini006.jpg

Mini007.jpg

Mini008.jpg

Mini009.jpg

shiny! that the original blue color?

what was the final word on the dyno? or is that part still ongoing?

Beautiful car..... I think my '93 just found a new role model. Hope to see you at Bowling Green and the supercoupe shootout. I should be at both. Merely spectating however.

Hope to see you at Bowling Green and the supercoupe shootout. I should be at both. Merely spectating however.

I'm registered for the SC Shootout. Bowling Green is a maybe. I hope to see you at the shootout. ;)

I'm scheming a track date on Labor day just because. :D

Hopefully Kil-Kare has their chit together when it comes to track prep and time boards... my buddy runs UMTR (united manual transmission racers) class and everytime they race there it's a mess... wrong times entered when the times are clearly written on the vehicles... horrible track prep... etc. Sorry to clutter. Just urks me. Lol

thats a gorgeous car, im starting to chassis a 97 this winter, building twin turbo set up, only thing will be the body shell as they were designed to be stable at high speeds. will be candy apple red over solar gold base, close to stock color only richer. thats a beautiful car and i love those rims on it

Thanks, I'm itching to do something with the car since it's been down since last November. The Labor Day track date isn't looking good with the weather forecast and I need to go through the inspection process with the DMV to get it street legal again.

Shame you lost the cowl hood or is it being done as the back up? Either way The Blue Flame looks awesome as always.

Interesting choice going N/A, i guess you can always spray it.

You should definitely go e85.

Nice build.

Dibs on his cowl hood!!

It's sitting on the parts car if you want it. I haven't given up trying to find someone to fix it but I've had 2 shops say it's not fixable.

Interesting choice going N/A, i guess you can always spray it.

You should definitely go e85.

Nice build.

It very well be spray'd one day. As far as e85, with everything it would take, I doubt it.

What I'd really like to tackle is a remote turbo setup once I get my lift. ;)

That would be a super project. Hurry up and get that lift!! OR -- maybe you can get that "SkunK Works" in Detroit to participate.

It's sitting on the parts car if you want it. I haven't given up trying to find someone to fix it but I've had 2 shops say it's not fixable.

It very well be spray'd one day. As far as e85, with everything it would take, I doubt it.

What I'd really like to tackle is a remote turbo setup once I get my lift. ;)

If you have access to e85, by all means do it. It does not take that much, just need some extra fuel capabilities and a tune. Since you are not running forced induction, you wont have to worry about getting triple fuel pumps and huge injectors which cost a lot of money. The benefits on a highcomp motor or forced induction motor are well worth it.

Had a track event I attended in OH, first of the season and first on the new motor. We started the time trials with a 12.97 @ 103 mph and then followed up with 3 solid 13.0x ETs. I ran 12.91 and 12.90 later in the eliminations. I lifted at the end and of the 12.91 run and the 12.90 run was on the brakes and still at 102 mph.

Pretty pleased with the early numbers on the new setup. :D

Members online

Back