BlackVue Install; Tinted Tails; Vinyl Progress - Photos

Lol Alax!

Yea, we exchanged phone numbers and went on our way. He said he was going to show me his baton after he is off? :confused:

now if a lot more officers handled themselves in that manner, maybe the general public would have a lot more respect for them. and I'm not talking about letting him off with a verbal warning, but in the way that he was being respectful with you.

all too often, anytime I've been pulled over (or just with somebody that got pulled) the cop is a dick from the moment he opens up his cock holster. you are basically considered a crackhead or meth dealer until proven innocent (and sometimes long after proven)

Definitely handled it better than I would. I nearly **** myself whenever the detector goes off but have been fortunate to slip under the radar.

I'm also curious about the software, if it's included or purchased separately. Also, how well does this work through tint, as if you wanted to point one backwards to cover your rear end.

The software I mentioned in these most recent posts is Adobe Premiere Pro. That is what I used to edit the footage and get it ready for YouTube.

The camera comes with its own software, but it is not editing software, simply a viewer and it can export clips from the footage.

The software I mentioned in these most recent posts is Adobe Premiere Pro. That is what I used to edit the footage and get it ready for YouTube.

The camera comes with its own software, but it is not editing software, simply a viewer and it can export clips from the footage.

Yeah doesnt the camera software basically clip the speeds and location and such to the video then export it? My understand is they have a crazy file type the camera uses so they can store more than just video information, hence the need to export and turn it into a pure video file

What sensitivity setting for normal recording do you have yours set to?

Going to hard wire mine in soon so I just want to finalize all the settings. I'm thinking about getting one for the rear too.
And how do you change the date?

The sensitivity can be changed anytime in the settings. You can simply take the card out and hange date and time and when you reinsert the card it will apply all of the changes on next start up.

I turned all sensitivity settings to lowest possible becuz having rubber bands for tires basically means every bump creates an 'event' to the camera and the data is hard to sort through at that point.

So with it all lowest it will only create event packets when you hit an epic bump. Lol.

I also do not use parking mode as every place i park is hi traffic and I do not have the battery save option (which wouldnt matter anyways becuz it will simply record all the traffic as soon as park mode is enabled).

Having one in the rear would def be cool too, but it may look a hit awkward back there without a mirror to help conceal it.

I know but what do you have your sensitivity set to, I put mine to 1G. Did you turn yours all the way up, meaning, making the normal fforce range bigger?

I dont see where the option to change the date is, just the calender to go back to recordings by date.

No, all the little bubbles on my sliders are far left, lowest.

Oh, I had to download a little exe for setting the time. I got it off their download page.

Members online

No members online now.
Back