• No

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

QuickJones

LVC Member
Reaction score
Just after some opinions. Thinking of throwing black wheels on my toreador red.
Should say red in the poll, dont know how to edit.

If it's an Lsc and has some type of window tint I'd say go for it. Don't think they'd work on a base.

decisions-spit-or-swallow-demotivational-poster.jpg

IMHO black rims would work with Cordovan if all the chrome were blacked out, but it won't work with Toreador because it is too bright of a shade of red. Lots of chrome looks better with Toreador.

What do you have against, nice purdy chrome?

Nothing. I had chrome wheels. And I liked them a lot. But then I got my machined face wheels. And I like them more!

If I were to get another nice mark worth keeping stock looking, chrome 10 spokes in a second.

Anyway.
Chrome works well on toreador. Black could work too on a toreador LSC with dark tint.

Nothing. I had chrome wheels. And I liked them a lot. But then I got my machined face wheels. And I like them more!

If I were to get another nice mark worth keeping stock looking, chrome 10 spokes in a second.

Anyway.
Chrome works well on toreador. Black could work too on a toreador LSC with dark tint.

What do you have against chrome Octi's? ;)

They uuuuuugggllyyy! :lol:
Just kidding. They're ok. Just chrome 10 spokes are better.

Some people do like the chrome 10's. I had the silver ones too long and I don't like the directional part about them but they do look good though. I even like the chrome 20's, actually better than the 10's but again, directional. Octi's have to be my favorite Mark wheel out of the bunch. Plenty of chrome, non directional and easy to clean and original but rare to see them on a Gen 1

As for the OP's poll and question, I would like to see the car that's being talked about. I don't really see black wheels looking very good on that color but it depends on the wheel I guess. Black chrome or gun metal finish maybe but not just plain gloss black.

Members online

No members online now.
Back