black/black 97 mark viii

I agree...wayyyyyy too picky!! When you have 4-5k in hand, then yes you can afford to be picky. If I wasn't in the spot I am in right now, I would be all over Lasers blk mark!

Summer is coming. You can enjoy a Mark VIII like the rest of us or be without one.

It could be called being too picky but like mentioned a few times above, the interior can be swapped out. A few parts here and there and before you know it, you have everything in black.

When I bought the 95 from Jamie, I knew me and lite graphite weren't going to get along but at the same time, I knew I had a 94 out back that had a very good black interior that was ready to be swapped into the 95. I had to wait because my garage was burnt and it was Feb and cold outside. Once it warmed up, I done the swap in one day and into the night.

I left the dash and console for the two tone look and IMO, it turned out good. Besides an alternator swap, I have done nothing to the car besides oil changes and plugs and I did invest quite a bit in headlight housings, grille, and corner lenses but that was only because I wanted all new stuff in the front. It didn't need it, it was just something I wanted because, like you, I'm picky lol. Hopefully this Fall, I will have already done the LSC conversion to it. After that, I'm done with it.

2K and a plane ticket for the car and the rest is all money spent for being picky. Moral of the story is that sometimes it just don't happen over night.

im not looking for perfect. i know they will have their problems and i know someone who can fix them. i have connections for paint. so that leaves what i want to be a 97 or 98 lsc black on black mark with a good (not perfect) interior still on airbags. im not looking to change out my interior. yes i know i am being picky but thats what i want.

i got a friend with an evergreen on light prairie tan 97 lsc with 88k miles, southern mark, octastars the car is absolutely mint, $5,200 bucks and it could be yours!

You want a 97 black on black? There is one down here for $1400, and it needs work. You say you have a hook up on paint? OK, This car is still on air bags....:shifty: Needs upper and lower control arms. If you want it let me know, and I can put you in touch with the owner.
SNV30946.jpg

SNV30947.jpg

SNV30948.jpg

SNV30949.jpg

SNV30950.jpg

SNV30951.jpg

SNV30952.jpg

SNV30953.jpg

SNV30954.jpg

SNV30955.jpg

SNV30956.jpg

SNV30957.jpg

SNV30959.jpg

SNV30960.jpg

SNV30961.jpg

SNV30963.jpg

SNV30964.jpg

SNV30965.jpg

SNV30966.jpg

SNV30967.jpg

Good night! If thats $1400 then I am selling mine WAY too cheap. :lol:

:q:q:q:q, I'd give them $50 for that car. It's a base model, and it needs lots of work.

Looks like they repaired the drivers seat emblem with a lee press on nail!
Does that tach say it's running? Wow!
It's got so many miles on it the OD lost track.

I'm with Bill and Jamie here, but I've already said that. Here's a thought, if you got paint connections, get one that isn't black. I always find FL cars in perfect shape inside, no dents, no rust, running perfect, low miles, with bad clear and an ugly color for cheap... Problem probably solved right there.

Members online

Back