Bills car on craigslist (he wasnt lieing)

If I had the money I would buy that car in a heartbeat.

god. i want that car. with how much ive dumped into mine over the last couple years, i could have held out and bought that one

I will know in two more days if it has to go or not. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Cashing tax check, you're only gettin 1 finger

to bad banks wont give loans for cars older than 7 years, b/c if not i'd be all over this :q:q:q:q.

Too bad RC isnt around anymore, we'd have to listen to about how serious he was about buying this car... Good luck bro, I REALLY hope you can keep it.

I wish my first Gen had held up till now cause I woulda deff gone for a road trip to drive something like this car home :cool:

The interest on personal loans is pretty high. You'd be better off getting a car loan for the full book value & getting a personal loan to make up the difference. You'd save about $500 bucks in interest. Assuming good credit of course..

Car is not for sale any more. :)
Im keeping it. :D

Happy Happy Joy Joy

funny-gifs-happy-ren.gif

FWIW spelling.....lying.

Good now I can spend the money I was saving for a car like this on a Gaming Laptop
dntknw.gif

Car is not for sale any more. :)
Im keeping it. :D

Doesn't mean you are in the clear with the BIOTCH, she still mad at ya, and she has been letting you know too lately. You know, springies in the eye, she has the drip and all. Shes pissed. Only way to make her happy now is to stroke her, literally.

Great to hear the good news, I guess the new opportunity came to fruition after all.

Last edited:
The spring caught me off gaurd. :lol: I press the button and am looking at it as I remove my finger cause the press didnt feel right and BAM! spring flies right between my glasses and face. :lol: Both tabs were broken on the button cap.
I think the trans leak is ok though. Pushed the hose on farther and tightened the clamps and dont see any drips now.

Now I gotta find a lt graphite button.

Members online

No members online now.
Back