Az meet

You know that AZ meets are the best when I attend them, right? I am back on days and will have weekends availible the last week of March.

Sorry, I kinda gave up looking here.

I'd be good with the 23rd, but now it's probably too close to get any 'more' participation.......

Sorry on the 23d Im going to Tucson to get my LMS exhaust put on. Id love to show up but I gotta give the wifey some time too. I look here from time to time to see whats going on though.

Sorry, I kinda gave up looking here.

I'd be good with the 23rd, but now it's probably too close to get any 'more' participation.......

Sorry on the 23d Im going to Tucson to get my LMS exhaust put on. Id love to show up but I gotta give the wifey some time too. I look here from time to time to see whats going on though.

LOL!! Poetic...purely poetic...

:cool:

Yeah I suppose you're right.....Hee Hee.

So let's pick a date around 5-6 weeks out? I'm good with the following saturdays;

23 Jun
7 Jul
21 Jul
4 Aug

I'm good with the 7 of july. My ls and my friend and his navigator.

I realize the 7th isn't tomorrow but if only two are going, is it worth it? Is anyone else interested in this or can I make other plans for the 7th now....?

It's definitely worth it. Getting a "core" of AZ. Lincoln enthusiasts showing up reliably, will get more people out and continue to grow.

I will be unavailible for the next few weeks. I am more than willing to attend, as other Lincoln, Cadillac & fellow LvC'ers, enthusiasts make it out. I have been out to the pavilions on a few occasions, "representing" on my own. I had a blast with many of the folk who had were there showing off what they have. I look forward to the next time I make it out. Hopefully I will see many of you there.

Perhaps... Having a AZ. gathering on July 20-21 for those of us who won't make it to the Midwest meet? Breakfast, a cruise, lots of photos...Heck Phoenix is a resort town. Can't say that we don't have many photo Ops for our cars. End the night at Martini Ranch in Snottsdale?

During the activities, we can phone our friends in Wisc. about they fun, we all are having.

I'll be going on the 7th but depending on the response here, have yet to determine if it will be in the LS or the SVTF. If anyone else takes their Lincoln I'll take mine. Last time the LS went solo to the pavillions, it was an uneventful visit......

Will also check on the 20-21 Jul to see what work sched etc is like.....

Perhaps... Having a AZ. gathering on July 20-21 for those of us who won't make it to the Midwest meet? Breakfast, a cruise, lots of photos...Heck Phoenix is a resort town. Can't say that we don't have many photo Ops for our cars. End the night at Martini Ranch in Snottsdale?

During the activities, we can phone our friends in Wisc. about they fun, we all are having.

What torque you are not going to be at the meet in Boscobel?

edit: Chevy Trucks...Lincolns cars...;)

No I won't make it to Boscobel this year. The schedule didn't play out.

WTF!!!!! WTF!!!!! WTF man you pissed off ms chicken, and now who will be my partner in crime? when the hell did this come about
ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanx for the vote of confidence fellas. Had it played out different, I would be there. Believe you - me, I will dearly miss visiting all of you and the activities that are included. Send my best to the Ms. I have not had such a pleasant experience gathered around the cooler, throwing back bottles of Lineys, in great company as that day at the car show.

There will be more in a short time. Missing this one, is but a footnote in what is being written as a long running event. I look forward to the next one.

Members online

Back