Az meet

zexls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Any one in Az ever go to the weekly car show at the Scottsdale Pavillion. If not that would be a good place to meet. I put mine in the show often.

sounds good to me. come on guys i know alot of people on here are around pheonix az. lets all get together and show off our cars............ :C :dj:

Contact torquemonkey he lives in the Phoenix area or Surprise, AZ. If i still lived in AZ i would be there, maybe someday.

Thanks for the endorsement Pepps.

Any details of where/when to meet up?

I work the next three saturdays.

whenever I go to the pavilions I usually park in the northwest corner, where we get lumped into the 'special interest' section, there is usually an Allante there

The shows are on Sat. I am game for any weekend.

how about the October 14th at the pavilions? I can probably get my dad to drive down in his Cadillac also

sweet im there gotta go to the cheesecake factory first though. mmmmmmmmmmmmm i love cheesecake

sounds good to me its either there or in and out burger. see i live in tucson i dont have those luxuries like you guys:( anyways thats sounds like a plan.

so are we going to meet before hand? if so wat time and where? wat time does this thing start?

my dad and I will probly head down there at about 530-6, I've never been there that early but it can't be a bad thing

i dont know where exactly this place is at but i can be at the in and out on ray road by 530 maybe a little earlier

So have we come up with a meeting place yet?

gixxerboi said:
sweet im there gotta go to the cheesecake factory first though. mmmmmmmmmmmmm i love cheesecake

Tell me more about this cheesecake factory and a possible meeting time of 5:30p.m. Perhaps a few treats and then off to make an appearence.
Is this place located close enough to gather before going into the grounds?

Members online

Back