Az meet

i have been told that its fairly close i will look up a map today. hey zex wat roads are the pavillions on?

are you sure there is enough space for all of us? should we get there early as possible?

gixxerboi said:
i have been told that its fairly close i will look up a map today. hey zex wat roads are the pavillions on?
Indian Bend Rd, If you guys want tell me how many people are going to be there and I will get there early and save some space.

So that is 5 so far that is 5 right, and what time is every one going to roll in?

148487277829_3300.jpg

148487277829_290.jpg

148487837061_290.jpg

148487153285_3300.jpg

here are a few pics. and yes the last one is an eclipse with a jet engine in the hatch. it is a daily driver

Finally straightened out posting issues with this site.

Nice pics. The shot in front of the trailer is pretty good.

I believe I talked with you guys at the Scottsdale pavillions a couple weeks ago. Would entertain going out there with the LS next time, if it works out right with my every other saturday night off.......I'll be checking here.......

So what about the 3rd of February at the Pavillions........say between 5 and about 10 pm?

That last pavillions G2G was really great, alone. In addition, getting insults on pics in my gallery.....from someone I don't know and haven't 'cut on' as far as I know.....This forum is a real fun time.

well, let's set a date for a month or two from now, seems to work best that way

Members online

No members online now.
Back