Awesome headunit/app combo for us Android users

77979E04-D50C-4E32-897E-E88A236A42D6-6216-0000061E40149FDE.jpg

Monster Nitrous, super dry. Excellent choice Sir.

That's where I live now. I work in the next county over though, it is extremely rural yet it has the most road miles of any county in the state. It's...interesting. Fall is simply amazing here, I mean even the mind numbing trip from Morgantown to Charleston on 79 is beautiful.

I've been scouting locations for good LS pics in the coming seasons.

I stayed in a BNB in Kingwood when I visited my nephew. Shame I missed the buckwheat festival. :shifty: My trip coincided with the WVU game and it was the closest hotel going. Nice place, good food in the downstairs restaurant. Had a nice view over a valley from the room.

On the drive from Kingwood to Reston, VA I took US-50 and US-48 through WV before hooking up with I-66 in VA. This was in late October right after a cold front. Was like driving through a car commercial for hours. Mountain on the left, valley on the right with a stream, a multi-colored tree canopy over the road, a slight wind with some leaves falling down over the road and a vortex of leaves in the rear view. If there was a shoulder somewhere I would have pulled off and gotten pics.

You can still have your summer and winter though. :)

Kingwood eh, small world I suppose. That's my post.

Summers get terribly hot and winters, well, Preston county does lead the state in snowfall year after year.

IMAG0387.jpg

Kingwood eh, small world I suppose. That's my post.

Summers get terribly hot and winters, well, Preston county does lead the state in snowfall year after year.

Yup, summer and winter, alllll yours. :)

Members online

Back