Average Owner/Member Age?

Just joined the site 30 min. ago. My new play thing is a 95 Mark viii. It's a base model W/an LSC power implant.Will be asking a lots of questions in the near future!!! What is the age of the oldest member? I'm 67 and will never grow up. Just sold my 86 DeVille w/49,000 original miles. Retired and lots of time to play with my new toy(Mark viii) My other rides are a Toyota van and a Pride Quantum wheelchair.

Welcome to the forums!

By the way, all mark viiis (LSC/non LSC) came with one engine. It was mainly just an appearance package.

Welcome... You'll notice there's mainly two sides to this forum... The god forsaken Mark side, and the flawless, exceptional LS side... Enjoy, and when you get tired of that Mark... Get an LS!!

well put haha

I vote we add a new metric to the statistics.

a) balding
b) grey
c) balding + grey

Maybe we can also correlate this to number of repairs performed on your vehicle. LOL :)

I'll go with (b) and about $500 in rear tie-rods, toe-links, and DCCV. Upgrades don't count :)

</thread-jack>

a) balding
b) grey
c) balding + grey

Maybe we can also correlate this to number of repairs performed on your vehicle. LOL :)

I'll go with (b) and about $500 in rear tie-rods, toe-links, and DCCV. Upgrades don't count :)

</thread-jack>

I'm going with C. And I've spent probably $2500 in repairs. The gray correlates more to the 2 kids than the repairs though, methinks.

I'll go with A. and fighting the C. hard....
repairs- around 2K
upgrades and aftermaket- around 4k

...i think

I'll go with A. and fighting the C. hard....
repairs- around 2K
upgrades and aftermaket- around 4k
...i think

Yeah, I don't want to think about the upgrades/mods. That's a lot of money I could've spent on cigars :D

a) balding
b) grey
c) balding + grey

d) none of the above :p

Repairs: Around $200 for DCCV and other misc. cooling items.

Upgrades: Don't have enough fingers and toes to count that high.

I am seeing a lot of newer member posts. Growth is good. Welcome to LVC!!!

a) balding
b) grey
c) balding + grey

</thread-jack>

D.) None of the above - thinning is different than balding damn it haha.

I've spent about $1,200 - $2,000 in repairs since I've had the LS. It recently cost me $470 to get the headlight/fog light wiring fixed at the dealer, oh well.
Now upgrades I've spent about $5,000, but the MSRP on all that is around $7,000. I keep a spreadsheet with all my upgrades and repairs so I know how much I've spent.

I keep a spreadsheet with all my upgrades and repairs so I know how much I've spent.

I can't do that. Can't have evidence that the gf could discover. Actually, it probably wouldn't matter. I don't bitch about her shopping, she doesn't bitch about my frivolous purchases (Like a nice new wine fridge converted to a humidor with a custom cherry door) :D

IMG_2477.jpg

Maybe... I consider it an investment, as the older a cuban cigar is, it's generally more expensive. Most of my collection is Cuban, and they only get better with age. I'm just aging them myself, instead of paying a steep markup for them already aged. So I buy a box for $200, and bury it in the back of the fridge, and don't touch it for a few years. Have some in there from as far back as 1997, and they are some amazing smokes for sure.

Very nice. I dont even have a humidor yet.

With time good things will come though.

I just gave a loaded humi to my cousin. I went to another family member's wedding in June, and he and his wife sat out and smoked with me. They both were raving about the smokes, and how much they'd love to get into the hobby. I surprised them over Christmas with a 20ct humi loaded with my favorite smokes, a cutter, and a lighter. The look on their faces was well worth it. :D

Members online

Back