August LSOTM entries

pektel

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys. Sully asked me to start this for him this month. so get those entries in! you know you want to enter. all the cool kids are doing it!

see the sticky for how to format your entry. list your mods, and post pics (no more than 5 please)

Where the hell is Sully anyways?? Post em up guys! I want a damn calender with my car in it!

2001 LS Non Sport V8

Mods
2003+ LSE front bumper and grille
Color matched OEM side skirts
20% tint
Kelyless entry keypad
5k HIDs lows/fogs
Eichbach lowering kit
Magnaflow exhaust

Picture040.gif

Picture014.gif

Picture031.gif

Picture034.gif

Sully's been in his garage. Go figure. :p

jolinc, I've voted for your car every time you enter it.

Thanks Pete. I'm just hoping I eventually get the pitty vote LOL. I know if I had wheels it'd look better, but I don't have that kind of cash for something thats not really needed.

Edit: The garage isn't nasty looking anymore like the pictures show. I stripped it down to the studs, and remodeled it all this summer. I just have to put siding on it yet. As of now it's painted yellow for now.

TTT Come on guys one entry?? I guess none of yall take pride in your LS anymore.. :rolleyes:

I would enter mine, if i had some decent pictures. Maybe i will give it a wash tomorrow and head out for new pictures.

Didn't get a chance to wash the car, just made the best with what i had.

Mods:
LSE grille
Exhaust tips
20% tint all around
Chrome rear turn signal bulbs

DSCN3193.gif

DSCN2960.jpg

DSCN3039-Copy.jpg

DSCN3184.jpg

When will the posting be down? I would love to enter but I honestly don't know how to do the whole photobucket thing-

We need to have entries by tomorrow. We need a good 4 days of voting!

photobucket it so easy, a caveman could do it!

after registering, click the button to upload pics. That will bring you to the place where you browse the folders on your computer. I normally make a folder on the desktop, then put all the pictures I'm going to upload into it first. Then I just locate the folder, and select all the photos in there. Click, "upload", and it does the rest.

After you have them uploaded, they will show up on your photobucket page, with 4 different embedding options. Copy and paste the IMG link into your post. When you put your post up here, instead of the link showing up, it will show your picture instead!

pm me if you have any other questions.

Hey guys, im new here - i read alot of the posts, but i have yet to actually participate...figure now is a good time to start... anyway, here is my 2002 LS V8

SO FAR... on the outside
- Front license plate delete (NYS says im supposed to have 2 plates, o well)
- 20% tint
- LSE grille
- 20" T.I.S.03 Wheels
- 245/35/20 Toyo Proxes4
- Viper Alarm w/ 1 mile pager & Remote Start

..on the inside i have a full audio system with 2 12"s in the trunk...but i dont have any pictures as of now, so its not worth listing those mods yet...

p1010218b.jpg

p1010235k.jpg

p1010244c.jpg

p1010225cyr.jpg

p1010237v.jpg

...i got lots more pictures, but 5 is the limit, so ill obey the rules... :p

...let me know what you guys think! and check out my cardomain if you want... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3336324

...and if anybody could tell me how to get a picture in the margin (i think its called an "avitar") and how to create a "signature" below id appreciate it...

I'll have to get in on it next month-
Work has been a killer and I need to throw a coat of wax on her before the photoshoot!!

So maybe we are only going to have 3 entries. I will take whatever entries we have tomorrow morning and start the poll.

2004 lincoln ls

mods
50% mirrior tint
flowmaster exuast

zyoxx 20inch wheels
nexxon n3000 tires
xm radio
two 400 watt alpine amps,two type r alpines 12's, one farrod cap
custom oversized driver

IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

2006 Lincoln LS

Black on black
Every factory option including HID, navigation and heated rear seats
58,000 miles (bought with 49,000)
Completely done in Dynomat
V8 fender badges
LSE badge conversion
Front plate delete
Rear tinted plate cover
4300k HID fogs
Eibach springs (bought but not installed yet)

miscphotos166.jpg

miscphotos164.jpg

miscphotos168.jpg

miscphotos178.jpg

miscphotos177.jpg

Awesome! A real competition now.

Also... Lincoln Luebbe, in you second photo, your LS looks like it has a blow hole.

Yeah I just installed it, it's a 2006 only custom blow hole!! LOL! My wife pointed that out after I posted the pic. Glad someone else noticed-
Ha Ha!

So Luebbe you did not buy an LSE, just painted the rear surround and put LSE badges on?

Also sell me your rear surround plz! :D Oh and throw the front bumper in with that envelope too! I'll PM you my address.

So Luebbe you did not buy an LSE, just painted the rear surround and put LSE badges on?

Also sell me your rear surround plz! :D Oh and throw the front bumper in with that envelope too! I'll PM you my address.

it's not an lse, it is an 06 though (which i believe is completely identical to the 2nd gen lse's and then only way they came).

05 ls8, im loving your exhaust tips, but now that luebbe entered im not sure what im going to do (black 06s are my favorites- even though it is rocking monster truck suspension).

this will be a tough one.

Members online

No members online now.
Back