Attention Florida FLM Owners...

So far not many. I am going to double down my efforts this evening to get more members out and I will call the chair person of the show back this evening as well. More to come.

ok i need to know by tomarow night if we are going to do this, im not doing it alone and if i show up and there is no one there i will be pissed cuz it a 2 1/2 hour drive for me, so i need to know asap.

sorry not trying to sound like an asss hole, cuz i have other things going on this week end also the car is going on the dyno on sunday.

Markviiiedrea said:
ok i need to know by tomarow night if we are going to do this, im not doing it alone and if i show up and there is no one there i will be pissed cuz it a 2 1/2 hour drive for me, so i need to know asap.

sorry not trying to sound like an asss hole, cuz i have other things going on this week end also the car is going on the dyno on sunday.

Shoot I am down dood! I am still waiting for Pat to call. I am guessing she is too busy for my busted up questions. At the most we are looking at 25 each to get in with the cars to have the photos taken. I think that allows you and one guest in.

I do not know what the walk in tickets cost though. My son are there though count on that. I want my close up of the mustangs and my ride.

so is there any one else who is going?to be honest with yall i cant afford the gas and the food and entry fee and and prob more stuffthat i cant think about.

Markviiiedrea said:
so is there any one else who is going?to be honest with yall i cant afford the gas and the food and entry fee and and prob more stuffthat i cant think about.

just fordman and possibly chris_n_fl . I won't hold it against ya if you can't. With gas all jacked up I can't say that I would drive more than 15 minutes to any where.

Alright... I'm still trying to put this together. What time are y'all going to meet up on Saturday and where? I'm thinking we could come by there early and go to Universal later. Had to give up on Speedworld cause the Mustang isnt done yet. So now just 2 things on my slate so I'm gonna try to come. Please let me know what the plans are when you have them. Thanks and congrats to Noah on the Presidency!

Steve

As far as prices go. i called the President of Imperial Mustangs, If you want to do 1-day only, it's $25.00 + $12.00 for every other person you that wants to come in with you. Or $50.00 for all 3-days, and a free pass for 1 extra guest. I hope to see some you all out there. It's really a fun day.

Markviiiedrea said:
as soon as some one can get a time and place i will make plans

The only day I will be there is Saturday the 9th. But I am showing my 65, Falcon. Lincoln will stay home and rest. I believe EL ( Noah ) will be there as well Saturday. Hope to see you all.

sorry guys i just dont have the funds to even get there, i had to park the car till i can get some money, i had to chose to eather get it dyno'd for 30 bucks or go to the show and since gas is so high i just cant go. i would love to be there though. take pictures for me.

We went on Sunday. I had to go out of town and Saturday was a hot mess. My wife is still in college so she had to catch up on the assignement.

eL eS said:
We went on Sunday. I had to go out of town and Saturday was a hot mess. My wife is still in college so she had to catch up on the assignement.

Sorry I missed you. I ended up taking my youngest boy. He had a blast, well mabey we can do something at the end of the month. I have to see when my in-laws are leaving to go back to CT. They usually leave at the end of April.

I hate it when they spring these trips at the last minute. I love my job and my work but these last minute trips are disruptive.

If we can't get a central/west and south Fl group gathering we can start this thing in Tampa and hopefully that will have a synergistic affect.

Members online

No members online now.
Back