April MN meet

Xtcme here, (Paul), not that it matters toomuch, but what are the ages of the guys Meeting up for this thing? And I will be going to your house in Coon Rapids (Since i live 2 minutes away)

I believe I PM'd everyone who I thought was going to try and make it to my place first tomorrow with my address. I won't be on the computer much today, so if there is something I need to know, just call or text me. Thanks
651-274-4074
See everyone tomorrow!

Damn its nice out now! If anyone wanted to get together this afternoon, ill be home :)

It's snowing lightly here.

Good news though... just got done with the LS. It's nice being able to do a proper donut now, where the front end stays fairly stationary :cool:

It's snowing lightly here.

Good news though... just got done with the LS. It's nice being able to do a proper donut now, where the front end stays fairly stationary :cool:

Ew, snow... I hope you guys are bringing food and beer to this place. I wouldn't wanna have to make up a bunch of girl nicknames for you.;)

mmm... brats and kraut. good idea. You got a charcoal grill, Nic?

About the beer, no drinking for me. I go to prison if I get in trouble with drinking and driving again.

I got a like, 30+ bottles of Cherry Coke and Mountain Dew I'm bringing... other than that just chips and some good tunes?

Also, if any of you really want, I have a small pressure washer. I was thinking of testing it out today, I don't think it has ever been used before...

Yes. If it's warm enough (above 35) definitely bring the pressure washer.

Is it a Karcher electric one (smaller yellow one)? What's the psi?

I'm only gonna be able to stay out to out till till about 7 or so but I'll be meeting up around 2:00 - 2:30

Yeah I have a charcoal grill, just a typical weber style. I was thinkin about doin that :). Are you guys thinking of doing that at the lake somewhere, or at my place while the cars are being cleaned?

Frasch, if you can make it earlier that would be great. I think we are going to try and get down to the lake sooner than 4. Am I right guys?

Its some black electric one says...

"1400 PSI TURBO POWERWASHER"

I think Powerwasher is the brand name.. it says made in Italy, so it should be just as good as their sports cars :D It has this "easy attachable" soap thing, I suppose fill that with some car wash stuff and wash awayyyy

Hi Nic, I will be at your place around 1 p.m. I agree that we should get to the lake before 4 p.m. That is still the time that we will be meeting everyone but we should probably leave your place at 3 p.m. Just my thought.

Also, just to sum up the people coming to the meet. Sorry if I forgot anyone.

1. pektel Lincoln LS
2. fbird18 Lincoln LS
3. jk52781 Lincoln LS 27 years old
4. 04lincolnls Lincoln LS
5. cracker jack Lincoln LS
6. XtcmeLS Lincoln LS
7. Frasch Lincoln LS
8. kustomizingkid Lincoln Mark
9. Ford Nut Lincoln Mark

10. Junkyardmop Lincoln LS (maybe)
11. Stack Lincoln LS (suspended license NO) but next time

so we should be meeting up at ur house around 1 than and get to the lake before 4? That's what I got out of it so far?

Well, I'm hoping to leave my house by 8 tomorrow morning. Then probably drop off the girlfriend/kid at the hotel. then go to Nic's. Then go pick them up, drop them off at a mall somewhere, to be at the lake by 4.

Hey nic, is there anywhere near your place that the girlfriend could bring the kid while we are doing our washing/waxing stuff? Otherwise the hotel I chose is 21 miles from you.

You best bet is going to be MoA, it's not that far from the lake... We don't have a lot in the way of malls anymore... more just huge areas with places to go.

Also, Junkyardmop is my cousin.. he's 14 and doesn't have a car so hes not coming lol and I'm 18

I talked to Eric....he said he would come.
His Mark is down right now but he might take the wifies stang.

I will be at the lake around 3:30.

Hey, I am curious to how serious everyone is grilling at Nic's house? If you are let us know. I am going to bring some chips in case.

Members online

Back