April MN meet

hey guys I did a live stream of the cars it should all b online by now just go to www.qik.com/frasch and it should show my videos just click one and see if it plays!?

It played for me, cars looked great.:wave
Like pepps said, you should try to make the Boscobel meet.

Videos worked great, waiting for Petes pics so I can do some Photoshopping of my own... I want to make a bunch of different wallpapers etc

had tons of fun meeting everyone Petes detail gear worked great shined my car up real nice compared to what it was hAha. On the road back to NE now typin on the phone!?!

How was the MN meet?

I'm reading this in south western MN and would have probably came to see all of the LS'es in my own '01 black 5-speed manual. April is a tough time for weather though. Is there ever another time this is done in MN during the year?

I'm reading this in south western MN and would have probably came to see all of the LS'es in my own '01 black 5-speed manual. April is a tough time for weather though. Is there ever another time this is done in MN during the year?

Just keep checking Forum, i think we may have a WI one coming up!

Midwest chapter meet the second or third weekend in July, we WILL have just another MN meet at least once again this year. Now that we have a bunch of people within like 20 minutes of each other, a quick gathering is not an impossible task.

FBird, JK, XTC, and myself all live within like 15 minutes of each other.. maybe not JK, but Im right across the river from XTC and fbird.

hey peter sweat ! yeah thats right peter sweat. aka PETESSWEET how come you havn't fouled this thread up like all the others, i know you got to be looking how can you resist, you got to add to everything

Hey, I haven't been out to LVC for a long time and I see that I missed this meet. I'm in Chanhassen and will be watching for another MN meet.

Members online

Back