April MN meet

don't quote me on this but is that ok if I stop around 2:00-2:30 I'll know for sure tonite when I talk to the gf and get settled in.

The brushes scare me more than the touchless one.

Trust me, as long as it's above 32, we can use ONR.

I've read so much detailing stuff and I still don't know what ONR is... hell it took me a long time to find out what AIO was... lol

I'm really going to have to wash my car before I go... I don't want to be embarrassed....

The brushes scare me more than the touchless one.

Trust me, as long as it's above 32, we can use ONR.

Ok, forget I ever mentioned that terrible terrible car wash near my house!!!:D If I'm going to take detailing info from anyone I know, it would definitely be you. I'm looking forward to actually learning some stuff. And Pete, do you have an ETA at the hotel yet? I just don't want everyone showing up and you the car wash man not being there :) .

And kid - you can re-wash yours at my place with everyone else if you want.

I might have to come to your house early... hmmm

Right now there is a complete layer of melted rubber on the rear bumper cover from when I was at the track... lols

I was unsure at first too. Until I got more scared of the touchless wash than trying this stuff out. I bought a gallon right after trying it out. Amazing stuff. You should see the filth that comes out of the pile in the mitt when you're done. I have 4 mitts in circulation on my shelf for ONR washes. I use 2 per vehicle.

I just like blasting the :q:q:q:q out of my car with water to knock all the big :q:q:q:q loose first... If I was more anal and washed my car more often maybe that stuff would work...

I want to get a pressure washer....

I just like blasting the :q:q:q:q out of my car with water to knock all the big :q:q:q:q loose first... If I was more anal and washed my car more often maybe that stuff would work...

I want to get a pressure washer....

A pressure washer might damage your paint Kid!!

Brandon... and I think Ford Nut's name is Kirk... but don't quote me on that lols...

Yep Kirk

Latest forcast Sat. PM Rain / Snow Showers :eek:

Sometimes I wonder why I live here.

Are you guys sure you don't want to hit Calhoun sooner ?

Might as well run though a frickin mud pudddle on the way there.

My car

Picture005.jpg

Thats a pic with Brandon's favorite rims.....

sweet. you know the meet isnt till saturday morning right? :)

oh :q:q:q:q u serious?!?! Haha jk ya I know gf wants to do some shoppin. I'm staying at the hotel across the street from MOA on the north side I want to say it's embasy suites?

I'll stay out as late as yall want to...... I just can't go to the bar :(

Ford Nut, if you ever want to sell that car talk to me first.... I want a blue on blue bad...

I can always take a street spot, I have no desire to really clean up my car other than vacuum and a regular wash...

Pek, if I bring my detailing kit, will you tell we what I do with it all?

So what day? Saturday is supoosed to be OK...Please let me know Day and time. I will go. I want to get some ideas of what to do with my new LS. And Talk everything LS....LOL Can I bring my lady?

and bring your ladies friends 18+ please:D

fbird you got room for one more for the premeet?

Yeah if we are washing the cars with out needing much space I can fit 5 cars in my driveway and probably 3 in the side and back yard. Plenty of space.

As far as the weather is concerned, it still sounds like it will be ok/alright until later in the afternoon/evening. If we could all meet up earlier that would obviously work better for more time to hang out.

Well, Nic, I hope to be ready to start washing between 12 and 1. My wax I'm bringing takes about 30 minutes to cure after application. I don't know if I'm going to throw another coat on my car or not.

You sayin you hope to be at my place by noon or so? That works for me, I'll be ready, and anyone else who wants to show up can. 1 is a good time. And I'm the last house, or first house on my block (depending on which way you come in). Shouldn't be tough to find. Call me if anyone needs help finding the place.

I'll be calling you for sure. PM me your address, and I'll see if my nav picks it up.

Members online

No members online now.
Back