anyone buy from mopar68gtx on Ebay please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
well...looks like this one is ending.

the majority here thinks that Jamie and Pete sell used parts, and dont promise perfection. They prefer to NOT sell outright, but to(pay attention Buddy) HELP PEOPLE OUT, they will for-go an auction, offer a price for a USED part, and let the customer decide if they want it.

Buyer beware doesnt always mean :watch out for being ripped off"...it means "be aware of what you are agreeing to buy".

Buddy, Jamie never said 'I have a green one, it is damage free, no scratches, no bondo, and no dents...it is in excellent condition, and here's your price".

had he said that, then you'd have a valid point. otherwise, you're just mad because you didnt use common sense, and expected something that wasnt to be. The only one at fault for that...is you.

as for the comment about markviii.org...tell me, what does that have to do with this? I was talking about american air, your cruel comments on Eddie's customer service(again, 180 degrees off), Strutmasters, and struts-r-us.

You really dont want to go down that road with me. And the only other advice I can offer is...when you have a dispute with a vendor, you really should try to resolve it privately. Dragging them over the coals in a public forum is tasteless, immature, and a darn good way to let people know just what kind of person you are.

BTW, I had one small complaint with jamie regarding 1 part he was selling...the way he handled that complaint was so professional, I bought it anyway, to support his business...because without people like Jamie and Pete, thousands of us would be rummaging through junkyards looking for parts...oh, and the part I bought, that I thought I had a complaint about...I was wrong...the part came exactly as described....for almost 1/2 what tel2000 was asking for the same part, and it came faster than a freaking local letter gets mailed.

So, from this, I think it is safe to say...we have mixed reviews...I for one will continue to shop with Jamie and Pete...and since I actually have common sense, I will expect any part I buy to NOT be perfect, and I will listen to what they say in their description, and read what they write in the description if it's an auction. If I expect something better, and it isnt what I expected, I can only blame myself. But you wont see me writing a childish thread on a public message board...that would make me look even more like an idiot.

I agree COMPLETELY with you Craig.

Does everyone agree that this is done? I can't believe something as stupid a s a banged up used fender caused all of this mess.

Sorry Jaime.

Mike

hey no need to appolagize, its a free country and anyone is entitled to say whatever they want about me and my father in law, i only ask that the truth isnt stretched so far like it was here. and to write something so bad about a couple of guys who already have the ball rolling to fix this and make this customer happy, and get dumped all over while we are making it right, i just cant understand it. we are not in this business to make enemies and sell people junk, but like i said earlier you cannot please everyone, things happen, in every business, some good, some bad, but to spread a bunch of crap about it over the internet is immature. the things said in this post that were negative towards us do not bother me or pete, everyone is entitled to speak their mind, the things that were said about us that were positive, you guys are the ones that make us feel good about what we do. you are the ones who make me want to get up in the morning and go rip apart more mark VIII's to keep the ones on the roads going strong and we appreciate everyones business.

jamie97lsc said:
as far as maskmarkman i think you have already been called out so i wont get into it with you, you bought a busted piece, i gave you a refund, and you still cant accept it, you said we need to make the customer happy, I GAVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK whats the problem.
Plz.....You need to go back and read my postings again. It was about rash of crap dished out to get the little refund for the POS that wasn't represented correctly. The front post was completely broken and it couldn't be use for the purpose of which it was intended. It was a long ways of being what it was just represented as. Maybe it was oversold but its all good now. I think that you remember that we do have other alturnitives and I choose to exercise mine not to do any future business with you. I'm just posting from my experance only.... Thanks,

Frogman said:
Can I have some of that popcorn, evil?

Nah, The movie theater is closing down. :)

FYI, This thread in general is a new low for the VIII community as far as I'm concerned.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back