Another run...Stainless Steel Solid Rear Shock Mount/Bushing Kits

98lincmk7lsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Alright, here they are again. I had another run of 10 cut at a local waterjetting company. I've already got 5 sets accounted for, so that leaves 5 sets available to whoever wants them. For those of you that don't remember from the previous runs, or are new, here's the deal...

They're solid rear shock mounts for all year Mark VIII's. I waterjetted (is that a word? lol.) these from 1/4" 304 stainless steel, and then welded stainless steel bolts to the plates. These come with washers that I also waterjetted (there's that word again) from 1/8" 304 stainless steel plate. These also come with Energy Suspension poly bushings, stainless steel washers, and stainless steel locknuts.

The default hole through the center of the bushings and washers will be 3/8", but I can also drill these to accommodate larger diameter shock studs, so please measure your shock stud diameter.

This is everything you need to install aftermarket Thunderbird shocks onto your car, except of course, the shocks. I can take some pictures of the ones I currently have installed on my 98 LSC with KONI shocks, if needed. I've had them on for about 9 months now and they're great.
The preferred method of payment is through PayPal and will ship through USPS. Any questions, feel free to ask!

The price is $60 shipped, or I can send overnight through FedEx for $65 shipped

IMG_1849.jpg

I just installed one of the sets I bought from you on my 96 with a set of 04 Cobra shocks
And they work great, made a big difference in the ride, thanks again

How soon are we talking? I am hoping to do my rear shocks in the next month or so, and would love to mount them with all new parts.

I just want to vouch for Jay's shock mounts. They are nothing compared to stock. I know a lot of you guys like to burn out the old rubber from the stockers and re-use them which is fine and that is what I was going to do but I decided to get a set from Jay for my 98 and I was seriously impressed with how hulkish these mounts are. This will be the last set of rear shock mounts that you ever need for your car. Good luck breaking them. LOL :D

How soon are we talking? I am hoping to do my rear shocks in the next month or so, and would love to mount them with all new parts.
It'll be at least a month, maybe 2.

I just want to vouch for Jay's shock mounts. They are nothing compared to stock. I know a lot of you guys like to burn out the old rubber from the stockers and re-use them which is fine and that is what I was going to do but I decided to get a set from Jay for my 98 and I was seriously impressed with how hulkish these mounts are. This will be the last set of rear shock mounts that you ever need for your car. Good luck breaking them. LOL :D
Thanks Kirk!

You're right, 1/4" stainless steel plate ain't no joke!!

Could you send me a pm in a month or two, I'll never remember to check this thread, lol

I've got burned out stockers I'm not happy with. (they still make some noise.)

Next run available?

I'm interested in a pair of the mounting plates when you have available.
Thanks, Eddie

Jay, even though I have what Eddie sells, I'm in for a set of what you're selling, when you get them ready. I need to take the Monroe Sensa's off too and get something different. They're only about 2 years old and have less than 8 to 10K on them and ride good but I feel like there is a better riding rear shock out there somewhere. I'm not looking for stiff and not real soft either. Just good riding, Maybe I just need to leave well enough alone lol

Looks like plenty of people are waiting for a set of these, get with it mang and can you paint them flat black too? :D

I'll take the set I have now and sell them for $35 shipped. Sounds fair to me.

The guy that's going to be waterjetting them for me is out to sea for a little while. He's the one that'll be making the crossover caps for me too. Hopefully soon! I'll let keep you guys up to date as I know more.

Can you PM you Paypal address please.I'd like to go ahead and pay for a set and when you got them,send them if that's good for you.Tom

Members online

No members online now.
Back