Another 93 Lincoln Mark VIII partout!!

66coupe

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I just picked up a 93 black on black mark viii for the rear suspension for my hot rod project.

I would like to get some of my money back and help some people out. Let me what u need and make me an offer on it!! I will have pics up tomorrow.

Car only has 85k on it but has been wreck on drivers side. Let me know what u need. It has a newer Raciator in it, It also has the COIL spring conversion done not long ago.

Here are some pics, Sorry for the bad quality of the. I couldn't find my digital camera so I used my phone.

photo4.gif

photo3.gif

photo1.gif

This runs great and everything works on it.

I need the driver's seat module, and a pair of rear air springs would be awesome too if they're in good shape. PM me a shipped price, I'm at 59701.

Make me an offer on the module. Sorry but this car has coils all the way around now

ok guy, I have had many request for parts! Here is a list of stuff that has been asked for.

Sunvisors= 40.00
Grille= 80.00
Shifter w/working od= 30.00
Door panels w/switches= 50.00 ea.
clockspring= 50.00

These prices are for the parts and shipping will be on top of that. I will pull the parts as soon as they are paid for. If you have any questions or need parts please text me at 1 734-735-3520 or email me at Jdwornik@att.net

My paypal is Jdwornik@att.net

Could I get the chrome center caps for the rims?

Headlights (they look good in the pic)?

Driveshaft?

Steering wheel (if the leather wrap isn't cracked or disintegrating)?

Console lid?

Headliner (if undamaged and no moonroof)?

Power Antenna?

HVAC dash control module?

Fuel Pump?

ok, i need all the brake like clips. the clips the secure the line to the body. also how much for the door?!?! just the door, non of the electronics or the door panel.

Can u send me a pic of the clips your talking about? Also what side door do u need?

is the eyebrow on the front in good shape if so get a carpet tube and ship 20.00 +ship. jds pm

i just need the ones for the rear brake lines. they run down the drivers side of the car, all the way to the rear.

04ac90de.jpg

da364097.jpg

e66afb63.jpg

$50 on the door.. depending on how much shipping is. ill see if i can dig up cheap shipping somewhere. (like the rest of us, im broke)

Ok guys, Let me know what you need, I'm pulling parts tomorrow and getting them shipped out monday!!! So far the only thing sold is the grille. Alot of people want parts but not following through.

All parts are make an offer!!! I need to get rid of these asap!!!!

Ok guys, Let me know what you need, I'm pulling parts tomorrow and getting them shipped out monday!!! So far the only thing sold is the grille. Alot of people want parts but not following through.

All parts are make an offer!!! I need to get rid of these asap!!!!

check your pm's.
still waiting on the shipping price so i can pay you for the clock spring.

I want the HIDs, rear neon, outside mirrors turn signal LEDs, the power steering adjustment console and the flip up double cup holder and the heated seat switches.

$10 for the center caps + w/e S+H is,

76710, if that's ok send your addy in a PM and I'll mail ya a MO

PM me your paypal addy. I'll send you the $$ for the eyebrow that jds353 was asking about. He's my dad, and doesn't check back often.

Members online

No members online now.
Back