Alax7...

Offend me how? Nope not yet, this is my last week of school, then spring break!Doing the spring install this weekend.

The shop is too busy with cars to take mine in over my spring break so I'll take it when I get out of school in may.

Also, when I first took him my car back in august, he said he was also looking into doing exhaust kits and big brakes kits for the ls. Since Loudls pointed out that my brakes looked small now with the 19's, I asked Brett, the turbo guy, if was planning on making the big brake kits after all, he said they are done. Hopefully they will be cheaper than the 5k stop tech big brake kit.

I was thinking about having the machine shop make brackets and throwing some Wilwoods on mine.. Maybe find blank rotors and having them drilled to the bolt pattern and taking measurements off of that.. SC first, rear end next, then after that brakes.. :rolleyes:

Nice.He said he could do either brembo or new wilwoods

Made and ready. 14" or even 15". As well as rear big brake kits using 13.4, 14, and for the crazies 15" rear 2 piece. They will either be 2 piece rotors with custom hats. Caliper options BREMBOS that have been gone thru and refreshed, or new wilwood. Were looking at 4 or 6 piston for the front, and 4 or 2 piston for the rear with a stand alone mechanical parking brake. For instance I'm working on a kit with 15" (380mm) 2 piece rotors around Brembo 8 calipers pictured below.

And all for the low low price of 3k?

What are we talking moneywise?

I was thinking about having the machine shop make brackets and throwing some Wilwoods on mine.. Maybe find blank rotors and having them drilled to the bolt pattern and taking measurements off of that.. SC first, rear end next, then after that brakes.. :rolleyes:

You have some big plans for that bad boy? I am gussing you will be holding on to it for a loooong ...... forever?

Alax, those wheels look sick. Get the rest of them on that b#tch and go out for a photoshoot. And, of course, post them up on here.

Noice.. I would expect at least a 3k price tag.. AT LEAST.. ;)

Well when you see it this way, 2795 for the stop tech for just fronts or rears, it's not bad to get the 4 corners for 3k.

Alax, those wheels look sick. Get the rest of them on that b#tch and go out for a photoshoot. And, of course, post them up on here.

counting down the days man :cool:

Well when you see it this way, 2795 for the stop tech for just fronts or rears, it's not bad to get the 4 corners for 3k.

Thats being generous.. I don't think it would be that cheap though.. Especially since they are using "well known, name brand components".. ;)

One can dream! lol. True, maybe not 3k but I checked out prices and wilwoods run cheaper than stop techs

Drive slower. You will need less brakes and give people a better chance to stare

One can dream! lol. True, maybe not 3k but I checked out prices and wilwoods run cheaper than stop techs

The only think gained from the Stoptech's is looks. The LS used for the prototype (2000 V8) stopped a whopping 5' shorter than stock. $4500 is a whole lot to pay for 5 feet. They didn't help with fade, either.

The only think gained from the Stoptech's is looks. The LS used for the prototype (2000 V8) stopped a whopping 5' shorter than stock. $4500 is a whole lot to pay for 5 feet. They didn't help with fade, either.

Really? That little?!!!! Doesn't seem so great for only improving 5ft

New oem shocks, eibachs and wheels installed, finally!!! I'm in love all over again! :D

DSCN0088.jpg

DSCN0089.jpg

DSCN0090.jpg

DSCN0091.jpg

Wow that looks amazing. So jealous right now. Now please get out and take some real photos!

Breathtaking! You almost don't even need the center caps. They look just fine without them if you ask me

Members online

No members online now.
Back