Alax7...

I feel bad for that baby,I dont think I can make the show. But I might stop by to meet everyone before they go in the park, maybe snap a few pictures with the other ls'es.

Are you sure you dont want to take your ls? I'll give you my entrance card for your ls

@jolinc01
Tint is 50% in the front, I love it, it just looks darker because it has that extra strip on top plus all the windows are done.

1 last thing. If you have time can you post a pic from inside looking out the front during the day and at night. I've been debating tinting the windshield for a year, and I'm really torn on getting mine done, so the pics might help some.

Alax, loving the wheels man. They look fantastic.

Any vibrations, since the bore size isn't the same?

It definitely is awesome, Alex!

He's using hub-centric rings that make up for the difference in wheel bore vs. the LS' hubs, so my guess is that there are no vibration issues - provided that he got a decent road-force balance done.

I used hub rings in my 19's and got them road-force balanced. The ride is smoother than my 17' stockers - no vibration at any speed, where my stockers gave the steering a slight vibration at 85 mph.

Yeah i'll get some pics of the tint for you jolinc

Using hub rings like tru-blu said. They are a tight fit so no vibrating issues

I feel bad for that baby,I dont think I can make the show. But I might stop by to meet everyone before they go in the park, maybe snap a few pictures with the other ls'es.

Are you sure you dont want to take your ls? I'll give you my entrance card for your ls

Fine, you suck.. My 130k mi daily driver looks hammered, so I better get to working. :cool:

I will take your entrance card, and I will meet up there that morning.. I will join in on the festivities. =D What information does it have on it? I will also give you monies for it. :thumbsup:

Are you sure I can't take the Neon?? :shifty:

Car looks hot.

You should color match the backup sensors.

Looks great. I was set on the volvo pegasus wheels but now I am thinking of doing these in the gunmetal/machined finish.

Fine, you suck.. My 130k mi daily driver looks hammered, so I better get to working. :cool:

I will take your entrance card, and I will meet up there that morning.. I will join in on the festivities. =D What information does it have on it? I will also give you monies for it. :thumbsup:

Are you sure I can't take the Neon?? :shifty:

Well you can, but it's ford only, plus the card says lincoln on it. It has my name and says lincoln 1922-present, the class we're in. It has my name on it too but they just check to see if the card is hanging on the mirror

Car looks hot.

You should color match the backup sensors.

Thanks!

They were originally silver ( white surround with the sensor being silver). The new ones, probably 06+, have black sensors, so when I got rear ended, I got new sensors. I like them, they match the tips and look really good in person. T_man's 06 has black sensors too and so does Ls4me

Volvo make these wheels in chrome??

I dont know. Apparantly the new xc90 R's have these rims too so many they make them in chrome now.The ones in this video appear a little darker than just silver

YouTube - 2010 Volvo XC90 R Design SUV

They were originally silver ( white surround with the sensor being silver). The new ones, probably 06+, have black sensors, so when I got rear ended, I got new sensors. I like them, they match the tips and look really good in person. T_man's 06 has black sensors too and so does Ls4me

Actually..... The ones on my wife's LS (Dark Cherry) are black and the ones on my LS (Silver Birch) are silver. If you paint them you will need a non-metallic paint. You don't want to block the signal from the sensor.

Oh, my mistake. Well I'm pretty sure T_man's ls had black ones, either way, I think they go well with my black tips

I parked beside one of those volvo's the other day with your wheels Alax,
almost shed a tear looking at em lol super jelous :(

Well you can, but it's ford only, plus the card says lincoln on it. It has my name and says lincoln 1922-present, the class we're in. It has my name on it too but they just check to see if the card is hanging on the mirror

I was just teasing.. lol Ok good to know, so I will be you for a day.. hahaha..

Yeah, thats how I found out about them too.

I was walking past an xc90 a year ago, didn't even notice it was a volvo. I looked at the wheels, but didn't pay too much attention to them, just just thought they were nice from the corner of my eye.I was about to get in my car to leave when I decide to go back and take a closer look. I fell in love when I got up close to them, nice, simple, spoke and sporty, and the best part was they had the same bolt pattern as the ls, I didn't know that about volvo's prior to knowing about those wheels.

Good to hear The Hotness. Your ls looks sick in your sig by the way

LOL...i just searched the xc90 i had no idea it was an suv.

I think the wagon is the v70? Too square in the back though. The S60 isn't a bad looking car when it's fixed up nicely, i didn't like it that much before until a saw a youtube video of modded S60's

LOL...i just searched the xc90 i had no idea it was an suv.

um, couldn't tell it was an suv from the youtube video? Good thing about being an suv, they usually have bigger wheels.

Whenever I get an s4, I think I would swap wheels of one of the suv's. I saw some that looked better than the one's the S4 comes with, haven't searched if they would fit though.

65 offset? It says it's 65.1 for the bore not the offset

Members online

No members online now.
Back