age and location check.....

ONEBADMK8 said:
Damn this thread is so old im 37 now!!!!!!!!

:eek2:

Ya I'm a youngin probly one of the youngest here.

16/ Sioux Falls, South Dakota thats in the midwest if any one didn't know right above Nebraska.

Damn, I'm not sure the faster this girl drives her boy (my 96 LSC MarkVIII), the younger I get! So I'm hitting 19 at 128mph, and loving all the sweet meat (age dont maknomattr!) that have the intelligenz to recegonize the unmatchable performance of a fine, no the finest, automobile to ever lay rubber on asphalt.

AND GO BUCKEYES!!!! Didn't know there were so many - we gotta have a mini meet guys! too much fun! Ohio's small, lets drive it all!!!! serious PM me if interested!

Jamler, baby, sorry about your recent loss (Joey aint! and damn thats one nice MarkVIII), is that large photo a beginning of the napolean syndrome? lolol, U know I am teasing......uhhhh yeah right!! lololol no sorry really....really lolol

You really don't begin to appreciate life until you own a MarkVIII, I've owned a MarkVIII for 11 years, they don't make anything else worth driving!

PS - chiks that know DO read this site :) peeep peeeep :)

MsM8tress

cobra said:
19 London, Kentucky. Am i the only person from kentucky on here? :bash:

just turned 35, Louisville, Kentucky -

I guess Debi is gonna dodge the question :biggrin:

well im
andi live in beachwood ohio
here is a picture of the cover of the beachwood Magazine with the city hall on it
an iv been driving linconc's since i was 14 so that makes
11 years
my first lincoln was a continental
my second lincoln was a continetal and my car now is a continental
im seriously thinking about getting a mark next summer or the summer after wich the money sitution alows more for me :)
and
Debi im cool
A Mini Meet for us in Ohio would be cool
but not nice to leave ppl out i think anyone who would want to come should be able to :)

View attachment Image012.jpg

MsM8tress said:
Damn, I'm not sure the faster this girl drives her boy (my 96 LSC MarkVIII), the younger I get! So I'm hitting 19 at 128mph, and loving all the sweet meat (age dont maknomattr!) that have the intelligenz to recegonize the unmatchable performance of a fine, no the finest, automobile to ever lay rubber on asphalt.

PS - chiks that know DO read this site :) peeep peeeep :)

MsM8tress

Your 19 Debi!!! :bsflag: you do your shots too well to be that young LOL...

But I was wondering - Using Einstein’s theory of Time Dilation if we drive fast we are aging slower.... Hmmmm. How can I get my Mark to get close to 186,283 miles per second!!! That way in 6 months I'll be the youngest of all those who have posted on this thread. Except for Debi who will still be 19 LOL...

And yes Geno I too have aged another year since last posting to the thread...

Oh and Debi the Buckeye thing...thing twice in the Big 10!! The Badgers are going to eat your Buckeyes alive!!!

Well, I don't own a mark, but my name is mark, so that's good enough for me. Plus I'm a huge post whore... 23 from Lilburn, Georgia, right NE of Atlanta. :Beer :L

GO Bucks!

O-H! . . . I-O!

Oh, I don't give a D*mn about the whole state of Michigan, the whole state of Michigan . . .!

I am a central Ohio native, uprooted to the valley of the sun.
Cruizin Ohio sounds great. I have'nt been to the Hocking Hills in nine long years.

29 Fallujah Iraq. My Lincoln and family are in Kailua Hawaii.... Did I mention that I LOVE Iraq??? This place kicks ass. I really like it when we lose power... It's even better when we get to send 155mm Rounds to our friends in the insurgency. They must like it, cuz they keep F*cking with us.

Oh, I forgot to say that the Dawgs kick everybody's butt!!!! haha, another post for me!!

42, in NW Michigan... Mesick to be exact.... Home of the Fungus (mushroom) Festival, Shroom capital of Michigan.... and I HATE it here! LOL

16/Allen Park, Michigan(the only kid in my city with a HOT......... ROD.......... LINCOLN)

hey MarkVIII93..

Whats new in that part of town?? I moved outta detroit area about a year ago... left from Canton, lived previously in Novi, Warren....

really only thing I *MISS* from there is that there is something new happenin every day... its boring as hell up here in Boonyville... LOL I think I seen a news story up here other day about the grass growing....... thats how despirate the are for stories!

L.A. (lower alabama)

There's gotta be at least 40 - 50 Mark VIII's around here in the Mobile and surrounding area. Haven't noticed any of them on the boards though.

Any one from the Pensacola, Florida - Mobile, Alabama area?

ok I'm aproching 48 real soon don't want to rush it... LINCOLN PARK Mi. :L
I plan on celebrating on a beach on the black sea!! :tmi:

im 21 and i live in the dfdub(thats dallas/fort worth for all you non ebonics speaking posters)area.

Members online

No members online now.
Back