age and location check.....

ONEBADMK8 said:
57, that's the same age as my dad. Your not my daddy.......are u?
hahahhahahaha. I always though I was talking to a guy in his 20's when I pmed you. No wonder your so mean to me :) It's the fatherly side of you

sho89mtx said:
57, that's the same age as my dad. Your not my daddy.......are u?
hahahhahahaha. I always though I was talking to a guy in his 20's when I pmed you. No wonder your so mean to me :) It's the fatherly side of you
there's a lot of young bucks in here. For a while I thought I was the only guy in his 20's with a message board of 40-50year olds :)

you can find out by looking at the profiles

Hi All

The big four-oh as of last Monday so I am expecting life to begin any minute now, live at Burnham-On-sea, Somerset, England.

WhereILive.jpg

WhereILive2.jpg

Regards

Dereck

:L I am 21 CANDAIAN eh this is my second mark i used to have a mark VII and loved it to death too. :L

I prolly put 200 km on my car a week, (love drivin it)

Favorite thing is that the car looks like a 2006, and I can waste those Rice Rocket P.O.S.s and the cockpit styling interior

least favorite thing.... hmmmm............ ummmm........ let me think..... i'll ge back to you on that

I give it a 5 for shur, i love it

Offroad77 said:
:L I am 21 CANDAIAN eh this is my second mark i used to have a mark VII and loved it to death too. :L

I prolly put 200 km on my car a week, (love drivin it)

Favorite thing is that the car looks like a 2006, and I can waste those Rice Rocket P.O.S.s and the cockpit styling interior

least favorite thing.... hmmmm............ ummmm........ let me think..... i'll ge back to you on that

I give it a 5 for shur, i love it

Welcome to LVC! :W :Beer

I am 38 as of 3/10 and live near the Yukon dude.

Moore, Oklahoma...home of the May 3rd tornado.

95 MKVIII Ivory Pearl :biggrin:

Members online

No members online now.
Back