AdvanceTrak weirdness

i asked a question, guy tries to be billy bad ass, you laugh, and then cry when you get insulted? please cry me a river and power slide your ls into it

maybe you can use advance track to get out when it gets stuck? oh wait... hahaha you did too many powerslides and broke that s_hit hahaha

maybe you can use advance track to get out when it gets stuck? Oh wait... Hahaha you did too many powerslides and broke that s_hit hahaha

Trollface.jpg

Trollface.jpg

I am gonna say that Stopsign002 has every right to do burnouts in his LS. Hopefully it makes a few appliance driver's jealous. As far as the double button for advance trac... No such thing as far as I can tell. On my F350 a press turns off traction control, press and hold turns off stability control. No such control on the LS as far as I can tell.

Also... Neither one of my LSs will/would do a burnout unless traction was in some way distressed. The F350 Power Stroke on the other hand will break them loose at any speed less than 40MPH...

i agree, he can do whatever he wants. i am jsut busting his balls bc 1loudls, pektel and stoppy have tried to bust my balls practically everytime i post and he is an ez target

i agree, he can do whatever he wants. i am jsut busting his balls bc 1loudls, pektel and stoppy have tried to bust my balls practically everytime i post and he is an ez target

Ha ha

They probably do it because they get a great reaction out of you.

Ha ha

They probably do it because they get a great reaction out of you.

yeah i can throw down the insults with the best of em, dont take it personal lol. it is kind of funny when ppl act all sissy-pissy when you just asked a question to possibly help them. my original question was going in the direction that joegr was headed. you can shut off all of the traction control in the v6 w/o advancetrac, apparently there isnt a button to shut off trac control, only advance trac, in a car equipped with both, but we will never know for sure because we will just get on a tangent about stopsigns performance driving and how 1loudls cant read and how pektel has 10000 posts and only 5 of them are relavent

stop sign, none of your pictures make any sense;
1. wtf is jrocc?
2. why is your avatar a picture of the guy in number two?
3. i dont get it, who is that guy?

I believe AdvanceTrac is just a fancy name for traction control plus stability control. I rarely turn mine off and go crazy but when I do I haven't felt anything kick in and try to stop me. I think the button turns off both.

So pektel's 9995 other posts should all be entertaining.

... and in 3 .. 2 ...

dirty.jpg

Today: StopSign does burnouts, powerslides.
Tomorrow: Halp guyse I have an E on the message center, what do I do?

Care to start a friendly Paypal wager on it ?

LOL

quietls, clearly you cant read. i asked 3 questions.
seems like you also couldn't clearly read, you did after all, refer to just one of the questions
? pretty simple question l<question, not questionS. singular not plural

so while i dont have the time to teach you how the English language works, I've got a minute to work on the other two for you and the third one was asking him if he tried hitting a button that doesn't even exist, and as the first one was assumptive, i thought it was a fair question to ask you where you have been getting you information. not really sure why your all but hurt about it, just be honest and come out and say, no clue here, I mean, you bight as well just asked him when the last time he had his muffler barrings replace.

advancetrac and traction control are two diff things. are they both rigged up to the same button on the cars that are equipped w both?
since you dont know and clearly dont care enough to spend a little time reading and figure it out, I'll try to break it down for ya! For the cars that have advancetrac, it is there "traction control", it is just a much more fancier version that does a lot more. this is why it uses the same button just with a different icon.

i am jsut busting his balls bc 1loudls, pektel and stoppy have tried to bust my balls practically everytime i post

this might have something to do with the fact that 1/3 of your post dont make sense to the situation, and the remaining post are you being all butt hurt when somebody calls you out on it.

Spelling police arrives ...

1LoudLS, you're killing me here Bud!

seems like you also couldn't clearly read, you did after all, refer to just one of the questions

so while i dont have the time to teach you how the English language works, I've got a minute to work on the other two for you and the third one was asking him if he tried hitting a button that doesn't even exist, and as the first one was assumptive, i thought it was a fair question to ask you where you have been getting you information. not really sure why your all but hurt about it, just be honest and come out and say, no clue here, I mean, you bight as well just asked him when the last time he had his muffler barrings replace.

since you dont know and clearly dont care enough to spend a little time reading and figure it out, I'll try to break it down for ya! For the cars that have advancetrac, it is there "traction control", it is just a much more fancier version that does a lot more. this is why it uses the same button just with a different icon.

Sorry, had to help ya out a little. (bored) :p

My god some of you act like I'm the first person to do a burn out in a car. Not sure if I'm talking to a couple of grandpas or car enthusiasts... not sure what your problem is M4rk... let's make sure we all drive the speed limit and never ever squeel your tires.

Also I like how according to jrand I'm the ass for doing fun stuff in my car but he wants to get a turbo'd car. For what purpose? Make sure you don't spin the tires bro...

I kno why mark posted that.
:::im posting this comment so i get notified when someone posts in it :)::

My god some of you act like I'm the first person to do a burn out in a car. Not sure if I'm talking to a couple of grandpas or car enthusiasts... not sure what your problem is M4rk... let's make sure we all drive the speed limit and never ever squeel your tires.

Also I like how according to jrand I'm the ass for doing fun stuff in my car but he wants to get a turbo'd car. For what purpose? Make sure you don't spin the tires bro...

F'em all Stops, you do, what you want to do.

dude youre taking this way too personal; its just funny that you broke your car doing immature ****.

now go up and explain all your stupid pictures, bc if they are funny i want to laugh and if theyre not i want to laugh at you

F'em all Stops, you do, what you want to do.

the best advice anyone is going to give you. but i still recommend that you powerslide it into your river of tears. dipping it in water cleans the engine and makes more power... just think youll be able to slide farther, and smoke higher

Members online

No members online now.
Back