AdvanceTrak weirdness

the best advice anyone is going to give you. but i still recommend that you powerslide it into your river of tears. dipping it in water cleans the engine and makes more power... just think youll be able to slide farther, and smoke higher

I can tell, it's been a while since your last beating !

Why have I not looked at this thread sooner? LOL

We do have a thing where you can block posts by certain people....just sayin.

Lol yeah I decided to utilize that

good call. you dont read my posts anyways if you honestly thought that i had started s_hit with anyone on here. like you, others have started it with me though, and you all ended up doing the same: putting me on block list bc it shatters your lil ego to be wrong

Well anyway, after all of THAT, based on what scjmc said I guess my AT is working just fine. Went to a parking lot and messed with it a bit to see if it was still working and its fine. Took some turns 'too fast' and it slows me down and keeps me in line still so seems fine to me. Thanks for information guys

I was also wondering about my AT but since it's been raining here a lot as of lately,
it's been coming on, on the dash and it's doing it's job. Even last night coming home
from dinner with the wifey, in the rain, I kicked it coming out of a turn and the AT did it's job.

Ofcourse the wife was two large glasses of wine into it and didn't even notice or care.
Meanwhile I'm hard on the pedal, in the rain trying to get home in a hurry to "get some". ;)

Naaah, I just have more productive things to do with my life, unlike yourself!

You are one sad little individual.

When you end up talking to yourself, you'll know you made everyone's ignore list.

Members online

No members online now.
Back