ACTUAL LS Roof Spoiler Group Buy!!!

The new one looks better but I'll work with the one I got. How much of a weight difference would you say there is? Also did you get any 3m tape to install? I didn't.

I have some 3M double sided tape I used to hold it in place for the pictures. The "new design" one does have 3M tape on it already. The weight difference is HUGE. Less then half for new design compared to the old design.

#LvcLove

image.jpg

Looks better than i expected to on lighter colored car. How you get it to stick iivan? 3m? On another note is your side skirt sagging?

Looks better than i expected to on lighter colored car. How you get it to stick iivan? 3m? On another note is your side skirt sagging?

Thank you I got it on there on with 3m. The skirts aren't mounted right and never have time to either:/

That looks really good.

I think you have the only true Wing West LS. There used to be another silver one somewhere a long time ago.

For those of you that like the "new" roof spoiler design. The sellor is selling them for $99. Plus free shipping. I will have pictures of mine mounted and posted next weekend.

Members online

No members online now.
Back