ACTUAL LS Roof Spoiler Group Buy!!!

im out

Sorry guys but im not waiting that much time just to save a few bucks im buying by my own>!!!!!

Sorry guys but im not waiting that much time just to save a few bucks im buying by my own>!!!!!

Your tell us. You can't wait one week? The guy only needs a few days to make them. He is out of stock and has to make a new set anyway. Might as well wait a till the 14th for weedy.

If he "pulls the plug", members who have paid get it done still or refunds?

I contacted him this morning and he said everyone who pays before the 17th will get one for the $124 price. We don't have to have 10 people paid by the 17th to get that price.

I contacted him this morning and he said everyone who pays before the 17th will get one for the $124 price. We don't have to have 10 people paid by the 17th to get that price.

Thank you so much for getting us a crystal clear answer.

For anyone who is still unsure what this means,

If you pay before this Sunday your getting a spoiler shipped to you for 124,
If you pay after Sunday price goes to 179.

He no longer seems to care how many people actually buy one.

In that case put me in for ten.

Anyone wanna buy one on the 18th? Only $170.

so by tomorrow the deal is doe for those who paid 124?

I PMed the sellor. Asked when we could be expecting our roof spoilers?:) I will post hie response ASAP.

I got mine in :) i thought it would of been flappy but its nice thick and sturdy cant wait to get it color matched:)

Got a response. The roof spoilers should be going out next week.:)

mine is getting painted should be on my car friday

I just received my spoiler, looks like the guy rushed making it. The top is not smooth, more of a rough textured finish. And there isn't anything to attach it to the window. Just more work for spring. Anyone else get theirs in the same or similar shape. To be fair the box was torn open from the spoiler sliding inside the box (poor packaging), so 3m double sided tape may have slipped out.

He e-mailed. Saying he shilled mine last week Monday. I wil post pictures and info ASAP.

Mine arrived yesterday. I will post picture Saturday.

Received 2 roof spoilers. One is the group design. The second is a new design/prototype. Pictures of both.

roof spoiler new 03.jpg

roof spoiler og 03.jpg

roof spoiler new 05.jpg

roof & lse spoiler 04.jpg

The new one looks better but I'll work with the one I got. How much of a weight difference would you say there is? Also did you get any 3m tape to install? I didn't.

Members online

No members online now.
Back