A pillar trim with the phone button and mic in it

keatonsdad

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm looking for a saddle drivers A pillar trim that has the phone button and mic in it. I"d like to find one locally but if needed I'll pay shipping. Not sure if a Gen 2 will fit a Gen 1 or not but this is for my 95.
Mike

ebay has one right now

i;am looking for one myself in black but ebay have one in grey, well it looks greay to me. though i have a 97 mark pearl white, i'am getting a black mark tomorrow but it dont have the phone, dam.

Gen I and II are interchangeable. BTW what are your plans?

Wow how plans change. Im in the market for one for a gen II now that the 95 is no more. I'm planing on using it for the mic to that connects to the radio. The only reason I need the mic is for the housing. I'll be building my own mic in it's place.

It's the light tan I'm not sure on the name of the color I haven't really done any looking into it yet. I forgot this thred was even here to be honest. I'll check into the color code for the interrior. How much for it shipped to 64152?

If it's a gen 2, and tan, then it's prairie tan. I'll let you have it for shipping cost. I just want it out of my garage. Its been in there for over a year now. Give me a couple days to get you a shipped price.

Members online

No members online now.
Back