a mark viii in the middle of the madness

Good one!

philly-police-dischange-052_20120528065139_640_480.JPG

Insurance Claim! Sue the County & Police Department! My Mark VIII was damaged in the shooting of this video!

lol

Isn't that, one black mark with yellow stripes, and those kind of rims? With some kind of hood he made?

omfg what a scene, I'm glad the officer is ok.

seriously, but he was moving too much to get an accurate headshot, this might have been a better situation for a taser

That's why they make frag grenades...for when "close" just isn't good enough

Sad that there are all those by standers and no one helped the cop out. Too bad he didn't kill the guy (although I'd feel for the cop having that on his conscience)

Sad that there are all those by standers and no one helped the cop out. Too bad he didn't kill the guy (although I'd feel for the cop having that on his conscience)
absolutely, I'd jump right the hell in and I'd welcome anyone jumping in to help me!

I would have crush that bugger against that van... could have got a new paint job out of it ;)

CAn you imagine being the guy in that MArk just sitting there watching this unfold.

I would have power braked it and smoked them all out.

yep would have run his ass over. had a couple chances.after watching a couple times i think he bailed after he stopped, i looked hard and didn't see anyone in front seat, kinda hard to be sure, not enough evidence to overturn the play.

Members online

No members online now.
Back