'97 Lsc.......

Depends on wheter or not it has the Gen II maladies. Could be worth $2200-$2400 if everything is in order.

he's in wisconsin. perhaps he wants to get rid of it becuase it has a bad blend door acuator and not getting any heat. if it has heat, working neon,hid's,cupholder the asking price is fair. looks good though.

yeah no :q:q:q:q! i love that paint, but tan makes me want to slit my wrists. i could steal a 98 black lsc right now in mint condition, but it has prairie tan int. i wont go anywhere near it, its a total deal breaker for me.

If you can live with the color combo hell yes.
I don't like that its converted to coils, and I don't doubt it has a few gen 2 issues, they all do.

But...Rust free!!

My last Mark VIII had a tan interior and I didn't mind it too much.

Not a bad price at all. The tan might grow on you. I wanted a black/black and ended up with ivory. Now i don't think i would drive a simple black interior.

I checked it out. He replaced the blend door, was still bitchin' about it.
Neon worked, one headlight out. Solid car, faded paint, scratches, but the interior was crap. Cracked, ripped seat, cigarette burns everywhere, definitetly didn't look like a well cared for car. Pass.

Thanks, I was going to look at it too. Saved me on gas

I go by it a couple times a week. It's finally gone a few days ago. Probably not bad transportation for a couple grand but I could never live with the nasty interior.

yeah no :q:q:q:q! i love that paint, but tan makes me want to slit my wrists. i could steal a 98 black lsc right now in mint condition, but it has prairie tan int. i wont go anywhere near it, its a total deal breaker for me.

Tan is better then blue

Members online

Back